Chapter 5- WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between Love

(4minute's level in the building, everyone is awake)

" I've got to go to a meeting today for my new album. Bye!" I told everyone. " Make sure when you get there, you sit by Lee Joon!" called out Ga-Yoon. "Ok, I will!" I said sarcastically, as I close the door.

(Front of area where the meeting is to be held)

I walk towards the door when, Lee Joon grabs the door handle and opens the door for me. We both walk to the meeting room together and guess what, I'll end up sitting next to him. He pulled out a chair for me like a gentlemen and I sat down telling him, " Thank You!" My hearts starts to race, but my face doesn't turn red, so that was a good thing that it wasn't noticeable. Everyone came into the meeting room and the director of my music video started talking about what the scenery will be like. These exact words came out of his mouth," Mr. Lee Joon here will be Hyuna's LOVE intrest." That's when I jumped out of my chair, in shock. Lee Joon grabs MY HAND and pulls me down to ask me, " What's wrong?" I replied," Nothing.'' I thought to myself, HE TOUCHED MY HAND!!!!!!!! I'M TURNING RED!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!! Lee Joon's hand, then reached for my forehead to see if I was warm. My heart starts racing so hard that I start to shake!!!!! The director ask," Are you okay, Hyuna???" I respond, " Yes, I'm fine." (Even though I wasn't, the feeling was still unexplained. Was it my LOVE 'symdrome'???? Or am I just SICK) I asked," Can we continue our meeting?" " Sure, we can! Back to what I was saying, Hyuna will be Lee Joon's 'GIRLFRIEND' They will hold hands, hug, and definetly kiss!" Words came out of my mouth like a song bird," Do I have to do that with him???? Oh sorry, Lee Joon I hope that didn't offend you. I'm not used to the kind of thing." " You HAVE TO DO IT,HE IS YOUR LOVE INTREST!!!!!" The director pointed out for me. The meeting continued on for like another 45mins talking about the album and how it is going to work out. Finally, we were done talking about my album and we could leave. I'm the first one out the door, with Lee Joon to follow. He walks me back because he wants to make sure I'm okay. Along the way we meet Kikwang and he joins us. I then feel dizzy and I faint.................................


Try and guess who caught her?

You'll figure out who did in the next chapter!

Chapter 6 may not come out today, but later on 

this coming week!

Comment and subscribe!

Tell me what you think!!!