Chapter 4- Confusion

Between Love

(Right after Hyuna had gone out to meet Lee Joon)

" I'm back!"  I called out from the hallway, as I walked towards the dance studio. " You look really red Hyuna, are you okay?" asked Ji-Hyun. " Yeah, I'm fine I've just been feeling weird lately. Like when I touched Kikwang and Lee Joon's hands by accident, my heart starts racing!" I confessed in absolute embarassment. Everyone then screamed," HYUNA'S IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled," NO I AM NOT!!!!!" They then all started playing doctor, asking what were my symptoms were. I told them what I was feeling, they stated that I was diagnosed with LOVE syndrome. All of us hear foot steps and there is B2ST at the doorway (inculding Kikwang), walking toward us to join in on the conversation. as my cheeks turn red, when Kikwang's eyes and mine meet, Ji-Hyun, Ga-yoon, Ji-yoon, and So-Hyun start to giggle at me! DooJoon then asks," What's so funny, Guys?" Ji-Yoon whispers," Hyuna, is in love with two people at the same time." Apparently, everyone heard, inculding Kikwang. Then everybody starts teasing me! I get up and run out the door as  Kikwang calls my name," Hyuna!!!!!! You guys are so mean." " Well, I am surprised that Kikwang couldn't get Hyuna to stop running." ('wink wink') said So-Hyun. Confused as they are, they all sit there in silence, thinking about what So-Hyun said. As for me I sat in my room against the door thinking about what they all said to me. Was I in LOVE? Or am I just CRAZY? In denial I sat there thinking about what happened. Then my phone starts ringing! "Ring. ring!!!!" I answer my phone," Hello, this is Hyuna."A lady on the phone begins speaking, " I am calling on the behalf of Cube Entertainment, to tell you that there will be a meeting about your new album tomorrow morning at 10am. Please be there, a car will take you there tomorrow morning." Slammed to my door, I sigh in discomfort. "What else do I have to do, I'm going CRAZY for sure, my emotions haven't been explained and yet I have a meeting tomorrow!!!!!!!" I told myself.


This chapter wasn't the best 

It is the point where the story KINDA builds

up to where everyone knows whats wrong with Hyuna and

why she feels that way.

Comment and Subcribe!

Tell me what you think!!