Chapter 1- Is it LOVE??

Between Love

You know the feeling when, you touch someone's hand by accident and you feel like you're in LOVE?? Well, at least that's how I felt when i touched Kikwang's hand the for first time..................


As I walked towards the door aiming to leave the dance studio, I accidently drop all of my things. so then that's when Kikwang asked," Do you need help, Hyuna?" I thought to my self, "This is embarassing!!!!!!," I finally replied to him saying,"NO" But he insisted on trying to help. Just the two of us picking up my stuff was already awkward enough, and then that moment Kikwang's hand and mine touch. I quickly pulled my hand away as my cheeks turned rosy red. I ran out the door leaving my things, when I searched for the closest door. You know what I'm in the janitors closet, plied to the door trying to catch my breath!!!!!! Thoughts roam around my brain like......... "What's this feeling? Why is my heart racing? I've never felt like this before, what should i do?" Then there is an abrupt knock on the door and there is my stuff in front of me, but no one there. I remembered," I haven't thanked him properly yet." I asked myself. "But how should I thank him........................"