Chapter 2 : Thanks for Meeting Me

My Cherry Blossom [SuLay]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ma-ma." A small sniff reached on junmyeon's ears and his all attention went on his little pup who is red and weak because of fever. 

 

The little one coughed and asked for him again. Junmyeon crouched and picked jongin in his arms, not wanting jongin to stay in cold ground for longer time. 

 

His worries increased when he touched his forehead with little wolf's and found there's still no sign of improvement in temperature. Jongin's head is still hot and even the home remedie that Is cold wet cloth on Jongin's forehead to decrease his fever were not working either. 

 

His worries increased until his head started to hurt even more.

 

Junmyeon cannot leave jongin in this state alone, however he cannot take a day off from work either. If he stayed with jongin today then he couldn't take jongin to the hospital cuz he has no money right now. 

 

Calculating how much work he'll be doing today, depending on that his master will give him his day pay.  

 

Junmyeon felt he has no option expect leaving jongin alone before putting him into sleep and then start his day. 

 

It's sometimes too hard for him to work as well take care of jongin at the same time. Although jongin never fussed about leaving him alone In small hut but he does act bratty went he is sick. 

 

But it's his responsibility of managing both, providing every necessities to his cub is his job. And junmyeon felt happy to work even harder, just to hear his jongin cheering him every night to tugged him to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

The sweet sound of lullaby reached in every corner of the house, as it continues to be repeated few time until the listener finally stopped whatever he was doing and rested his head on carrier's shoulder. His heavy eyes closed letting him enter in the world of dreamland.  

 

Junmyeon tugged jongin on thick layers of bedsheets spread on ground. He next took wet cloth and glide it on every part of little's skin until it satisfied his mind to leave him alone enjoying his dream whilst he get back to the work. 

 

Junmyeon remind himself to locked the door and checking on it again before stepping forward.  

 

He has no one to take care of his jongin, well Junmyeon did not trust anyone from this pack. Although people here talk so sweet and act caring, it's only among them. According to their perspective, junmyeon is an outsider just because he live little far away from the village dosen't meant he and his baby is outsider.  

And that's why he could not trust anybody. 

 

 

It fears junmyeon what if somebody saw jongin and took his baby away from him, just because he does not have a partner. 

 

But as long as jongin is here with him, he is his all strength and will to live. Maybe he should include his friend as well. 

 

Junmyeon chuckled recollecting his only best friend yixing nodding whatever jongin babbling to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Junmyeon Come Here And Take His Bags Out As well!" Shouted the master from otherside. 

 

Junmyeon placed the heavy stack above the top of other stack and ran where his master shouting his name from. 

 

He felt dizzy looking at the thirty-thirty five heavy sacks of rice he has to carry in his back. He looked around for help of someone but others avoided his eyes and started walking little fast. 

 

Junmyeon sighed on their action. 

 

 

"Move It Fast Junmyeon! Or I'll Deduct Your Pay for Working Late."  

 

Junmyeon nodded his hurriedly and took a stack on his shoulder, too heavy for him that he could barely manage the weight and his balance.  

 

Junmyeon took two three step with struggle until his foot touched a sharp edge pebble which made his reflexes to act in defense against a sudden pain. 

 

The weak bunny lost his balance and fell directly on his while the whole rice stack made aloud sound attracting everyone's attention. Junmyeon groaned in pain. 

 

"What the did you do?" The master came immediately when he heard a loud sound. His temper ranged over above the limit when he eyes fell on the rice gains which are now out from cloth sack. 

 

"ARE YOU INSANE? YOU WASTED THOSE EXPENSIVE AND HEALTHY RICE GROWN ONLY FOR OUR PACK LEADER AND HIS GUARDS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST?." Shouted the master angrily glaring at junmyeon. 

 

The people walking from there whispered into eachothers ears slowly while junmyeon clearly heard few of them giggling. 

 

"I- I did not done-e it on purpose. " Junmyeon shuttered, defending himself.  

 

"But It's Still On The Floor Because Of You! " Master snapped back.

 

"Others were right when they said you're useless and nothing but a burden. You kept creating more problems for me on everyday basis. Tell me a day when you did the work I told you and you done it perfectly? Never. You just move Three four sacks in a day, as what I see everyday and asked for money shamelessly. Jung was right when he said people like you do not deserve to stay in this pack. I've never seen someone this shameless expect you who come asking for money without working at all. No wonder why no one like to stay with you from this pack. Because you're shameless, irritable, annoying and unfortunate. " The master swore everything he could. 

 

However junmyeon stood there, lowering his head, doing his best of holding back his tears. Whatever he said is all wrong. Junmyeon did his work honestly and with loyalty. He even went late back to his hut sometimes when the work was used to be more,leaving his not-yet-completed-a-year baby alone in the dark. They cannot say something like this without knowing. 

 

"What? Are you speechless that howcome I know you never worked and gets free money?" 

 

"I- I did my work honestly. " Junmyeon replied. 

 

"Oh honestly? Don't tell me how you do your work. Look around you, this mess is created by this creature named as junmyeon. 

Do not be so surprised that why you don't have mate yet. Even he'd knew youre his mate he'll never come back looking for you again. Your burden honestly. And whatever you do or touch turns unlucky. You see from the day I put you in work I'm getting in loss day by day, just because of your unfortunate luck. No wonder your mate will never agreed to have his future heir born from this creature. That child will also carry your unfortunate luck.

 

Because of Your presence I feel annoying everyday! Just look at you, small ears , dirty face and no special feature at all. If anyone would ready to mate you it will be just because of . 

 

You act like a who could seduce anyone easily. Huh! That's why because of your dirty actions my son is attracted to you. 

You all see how shameless he is. I insulted him so much yet he is not leaving." 

 

Whispers increase little more, and every individual present there talked about junmyeon's appearance, the way he approch young boys, the unfortunate luck he ca

Please log in to read the full chapter