My Cherry Blossom

My Cherry Blossom [SuLay]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Cherry, were you waiting for me?" Yixing questioned as soon as he walked on uphill of mountain. A spot where usually he and junmyeon meet when yixing isn't able to visit them at home.

The place is so beautiful like always. The blooming flowers and some already showing their beauty while the birds chirping time to time with the base of water flow. The beauty won't stay within its limit when the clear sunset view gives it a gorgeous touch.


No one knows about this beautiful place except him and junmyeon. They kept it secret so no one could destroy the beauty.

But they'll surely bring jongin to see this so he could also enjoy the with his lover in the future. Only if the future is bright for them.


Junmyeon watched Yixing standing beside him, he turns his head, eyes meeting yixing's.

"Yes."

"Why." Yixing asked.

Junmyeon bites his lips. "I think it's a time for jongin's other father to know about his existence. " his body tensed. " I don't care if he accepts him or not. I just don't want to hide jongin from him, and after my baby grows up and asks for his other father, he'll not blame me for hiding the truth."

"I know he'll understand why you acted like that jun. There is no need to rush if you're not ready yet."  Yixing replied concerning the brunet's health.

Junmyeon shakes his head. "There is nothing wrong with trying it now, xing. Jongin is going to be two years old. He does need his appa's wolf figure beside him. As a bunny, I don't know much about wolves, and I don't want jongin to be like me because I'm a bunny who is weak and fragile."

"I want to give him the experience of complete family. " Junmyeon completed himself.

The atmosphere went silent between them as they stared the shades of sunset taking over in the sky.

"Give him complete family then." Yixing broke the silence. "He deserves. You do deserve to be happy with your alpha." He smiled, admiring the ethereal view where light rays hit junmyeon's pale skin. Making it looks like a magical.



Junmyeon lowered his head  before he questioned.  "Aren't you angry on me?"

Yixing stared at him in confusion.

"No. I want the person I love is to be happy. Always happy."

Junmyeon smiled on his response. Yixing placed his hand on junmyeon's nape. Staring his eyes in admiration. "Be happy. " and gets off after then.


"So do you remember who is the other father is?"

Junmyeon sighed heavily.



"He's pack leader."  He finally let out the name who haunted him for atleast two years.

If anyone questioned him howcome he would remember if he is mated with pack leader, junmyeon will gave them a simple answer his pheromones and junmyeon's bite on his nape.





That day junmyeon was going back from farm back to his home. The route for back to the house goes from between the forest and it was quite late so he decide to take forest route but a short-cut way.

Junmyeon walk between the bushes and bark, his every step made the sound of leave and dired wood crushing, which apparently is not good for his safety and he soon regretted over his decision.

"Argh"

Junmyeon's ears switch up immediately in fear as his sensitive ears caught a groaning sound.

He thought to ignore it cuz he very well know this might could be trap.

Junmyeon increased his speed.

But as soon as he walk faster the volumn of groaning keeps on increasing. Junmyeon could not understand where his legs leading him into until he stop at one certain place.

His body froze while breath hitched.



A body of a man in a black robe resting on the bark, his hands covered with blood while  body recklessly shifting its position, groaning or in pain. Although his face was covered by mask but his forehead was all sweaty.

The stranger's bloody eyes landed on junmyeon's figure.

"What are you doing here?" The Stranger asked.

Junmyeon body stiff on a spot where he was standing early. His eyes were not leaving the masculine figure.

The heat suddenly rose inside his body when his nostrils inhales the intoxicating pheromones of alpha wolf. Yes, wolf to be exact.

"Al-pha-a" Junmyeon breathe out the name. While his body collapsed on the spot.

He has no freaking idea why his body behaving like this but one thing he was sure; the alpha wolf's scent controlling his body.



Junmyeon let out a small cry while he curled himself. The heat arose time to time and was not showing any sign of slowing down.

The alpha roared before he stood up and ran to see lying bunny.

"Are you insane? You cannot Go into heat in the middle of forest. " the alpha roared before tugged junmyeon on his lap.

"Alpha-a." His faced flushed red due to heat inside him keeps on irritating him. And junmyeon wanted it to cool down immediately. "Hot-t. so Hurt-t." He barely managed to speak.


The alpha groaned in frustration.

Firstly, he was just done killing a tiger who gave him a big scare before it died. Secondly, just not after that his rut triggered from nowhere and he has ing no idea how to calm himself and thirdly, a random bunny accidentally met him and not in a second went into its ing heat.


Is luck is kidding him?



He stared at the bunny who kept whining, moving his body uncomfortably on his lap before alpha exhaled heavily and growled, attacking the fragile body of bunny.







"If you regret it, tell me don't run away cherryblossom."


Only if junmyeon heard what alpha said that day.










The next day junmyeon wokeup beside the alpha who's luckily back facing him. He has no idea how come he ended in a such a elegant room which was filled with a aroma of pine and vanilla accent.

Junmyeon stood up in his jelly legs, somehow managed to gain a little strength.

Although he didn't wanted to leave alpha and willing to know him more yet he was afraid what if this alpha is bad and will soon make him his slave.

Junmyeon ran away from there, leaving all trace of alpha's sign on him except one  which he soon changed his life.












"Do you remember what happened that day." Yixing asked.

Junmyeon shook his head. "I only remember few details and last was him marking me and me doing same."

Shiver ran into his spine. "I don't know what happened to me that day. My mind became insane."

Yixing chuckled, "I can see how possessively he marked you." Junmyeon blushed.

"Xing."

"Yes?"

"I'm sacred."  Yixing frowned.

"If you're afraid that he'll not accept you and jongin? I don't think cherryblossom-"

"No, I don't know how to approach leader.... What if guards....won't let me talk with alpha?"  His voice became shallower as he approched the last part.

Yixing huffed, junmyeon is dramatic. No wonder jongin shares the same genes.

"Just tell them yixing send you." He replied, directing his hands on his favorite place. Junmyeon's waist.

"Do you know pack leader?" Junmyeon raised his eyebrow.

"A-a We went to hunt together sometime. " He gave a little unknown shrug before giving a smugly smile.

"I wonder what's your actual is that you always has to leave this town and then had to comeback." Junmyeon thrown him a questioning stare.

"Are you worried for me?"

"I- No! Nini, yes nini winced for you."

"I'd love to met him for last time." Yixing's voice suddenly turn softer.

"We're not leaving you idiot. " He replied.

"What if your alpha turns to be very possessive? And would not let me meet you?"

"Then I'll convince him."

He turn around and hugged the beta wolf. Swaying their bodies back and forth.

He was so depressed when he thought to walk about jongin's other father with yixing, but wasn't expecting this beautifull outcome.

He wish their friends stays like this forever and ever.













The next day junmyeon took the sleeping jongin inside the basket who curled in a ball immediately as his skin touched the soft fabric.

Few days ago jongin learned how to shift his animal form to human form properly. And little one loves to stay in animal form more than his human.

He would sleep and play most of the time in wolf body but while eating or daily course junmyeon has to plead his baby to change his human form. Cuz little wolf jongin is worst eater.




Junmyeon crossed the woods, finding the big beautiful house, guarded by a few tigers, wolves, and even foxes.

He gripped his sweaty hands tightly to the basket and walked towards them.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" One of the tiger snapped him.

"I-i came to meet Pack Alpha-a. " He murmured.

"What's the reason? And who told you this place?" Other wolf walked towards them.

Junmyeon left speechless for a second from continuous investigation they were taking of him. He wasn't prepared for these encounters.

Suddenly, his mind reminds him of yixing.

"Yixing-g told me that... I'll meet alpha here." Junmyeon lowered his head trying to avoid making eye contact with them.

"A-a go ahead." The guard gave him a space to walk inside.  But junmyeon did not missed the weird stares they gave him.





Junmyeon stepped on the wooden floor , eyes admiring every corner of this place. Everything kept in there particular place ,the walls are white and blue matching with contrast colours of attics kept on giving the whole place pure asthetic look.


Junmyeon stopped infront of certain room which guards told him to be leader's. He stood still there for a while before junmyeon got a courage to push the room.


As soon as he step inside, junmyeon felt the familiar smell went through his nostrils. The same smell he inhale two years ago before his baby nini was born. The whole room filled with alpha's attractive scent.

His eyes caught the glimpse of a figure quitely sitting on the wooden floor covered with soft layer of thick cloth. Enjoying his tea while watching outside view.

Junmyeon's heartbeats went wide.

Before he heard a soft whimpers of his baby. Junmyeon pat his head to calm him as baby got comfortable in surrounding.

Junmyeon gulped his saliva. And encouraged himself to call his alpha.

"Alpha."




His voice gain the attention whom he was calling to. The alpha's wolf ears switched.

The addressed body turned itself to face the newcomer with a baby inside the basket he's carrying.


Junmyeon breath hitched, eyes turned teary as he saw the whole bare face of alpha wolf.

"What'-t what are you doing here?" Junmyeon shuttered

"Didn't you wanted to met leader? Here he is."
Junmyeon left silent.





"Yi-" the words came out from his wobbling lips.


The alpha slowly walked towards him. Junmyeon took astep back but stopped eventually when his body denied to follow his comment, he did not protest either.

"H-ow?" His throat went dry and that's what junmyeon could utter at the moment.


"I never wanted any alpha take you away from me, maybe that's why?"

Junmyeon shake his head denying for few more time before he take another look of the face, and utter, completing his incomplete sentence.

"You know-w this from start?"

Yixing cupped his face and nodded.

"Why-y you lied. Why you didn't told me?" He let out the sob, tears following the path through his cheeks.


"Would you've trusted me if I'd have told you the truth the moment we meet?" He replied. Somewhat brunet seems to understand the short reason of his explanation. 

"Though I knew you from start but Looking over the conditions you were facing, I couldn't find the reason to tell you the truth.
Hope you forgive me love, I'm sorry. So sorry for leaving you both alone in difficulties when you needed me the most." He mumbled the last words before his face burried inside the brunet's crook and their bodies immediately attached to eachother as yixing hugged him instantly without warning junmyeon who is, still in statue state.


This yixing is different from the yixing he knew; both dressing and body language

"Say something please or I'll conclude that I've to court you shamelessly. "

But junmyeon stayed quite. He did not dared to speak anymore. His mind keeps processing each and every words came out from leader's mouth.

The person whom he used to call mega best friend turns out to be his mate. The mate for whom he cried, who he never imagined to met until today is Is Actually his friend.

Junmyeon mentally laughed.

Is his mind playing that bad trick again.

"Blossom?"

Yixing broke their hug to see Junmyeon however his body stepped back due the sudden pressure on his chest. "Jun....Im sorry cherryblossom. But please don't cry." Yixing expression changed into worried once. He could feel wet spots on his robe; he is sure junmyeon is crying and isn't willing to talk yet.

"Cheery..."

Yixing concern voice reached every corner even to the person it's calling. His hand cupped him as junmyeon is the most precious living. The sweetest gesture a firm leader could show.

"I-i hate you but this all time-e" He sniffs "I still love-e you."

"As a friend?"

Junmyeon shake his head multiple times. "Idiot." He uttered.

Yixing lips curved a little. He leaned to peak on bunny's lips whose ears immediately bounced up and down on his action.

Junmyeon allowed leader to clean his tears. His glassy eyes blinks before yixing really did follows his moments.

"I love you, do you know that? After that day I tried to find you every where. I looked into village but couldn't find your any trace until one day I accidentally heard a wolf crying and as I got near the smell of blood and my mate's gets stronger. There I found a body lying and the baby wolf covered with blood.

That day I was so happy to met you finally at the same time scared to lose you. But you was strong and survived yet you lost lot of blood.

And jongin...

I couldn't believe I was first one to witness and able to carry my baby in my own arms.

That day-  was unbelievable. Everyone was wondering there why I was happy and smiling like silly. "

"Your smile is silly."

Yixing chuckled. He brushed their nose together.

"You'll love for this silly smile more day by day."

"I'll try to fall-"

"Mama-!" And t

Please log in to read the full chapter