Chapter 1 : Bad Day For Carrots

My Cherry Blossom [SuLay]
Please log in to read the full chapter


"How's this dress looks on me Nini, is it good?" The bunny asked his baby wolf who watched his eomma weirdly swing his new robe and smiling ear to ear. The baby babble in his language and laughed on whatever reason he found the seen enough funny to be.

Junmyeon took it as yes.

He, for the last time checked his outfit. His bunny ears are up due to the excitement of wearing a new clothes; his eyes sparkling at the same time his smile not moving away from his face. His small white tail matching with pink colour robe ,perfectly, like a cherry on top.

Junmyeon when tugged baby into sleep before he'll leave; because it won't be hard for him to leave his hut if jongin would be asleep.

Soon, the little wolf went into deep sleep, his chest raised up and down in rhythm. For the next few hours he won't be waking up,not for atleast next two hours. Junmyeon silently patted his chest, until he confirmed that baby might not be uncomfortable and ready to leave when he found no problems.

He locked the door, leaving sleepy joingin inside. If the little wolf woke up , he would not be in stress knowing the fact that jongin will stay inside the area surrounded by pillows and play with himself alone.

Junmyeon walked in the market with the last coin he saved till the end  of this month.

He stopped infront of same man from whom he usually buy carrots for him and specially for his jongin. Who need nutrition the most.

"Hey what you want?" The shopkeeper jung asked.

"I want three carrots. A coin right?" Junmyeon replied in his soft voice.

The shopkeeper nodded and extend his hand for money. Junmyeon put a coin in his palm and waited for shopkeeper to give him carrots in return however the expected man did not even looked at him and went to serve other customer. 

Junmyeon waited for him  few mintues before he called him again.

The shopkeeper did his best to ignore him however junmyeon's presence is so irritable and annoying.

"What do you want now?" He snapped.

"You did not gave me carrots.." Junmyeon replied in low voice.

"What Carrots Are You Talking About? You did not gave me money how could you expect me to give you my fresh carrots?" The same bunny shopkeeper jung uttered.

Right now many people from same pack like his started to put interest in their conversation.

"But-t I already gave you money. " Junmyeon shuttered.

"You meant I'm Lying?" The Shopkeeper raised his voice. "You ungrateful animal, dared to teach me! When I'm telling you never gave  money So Don't expect me To give you Free Carrots. "

"But-t I'm not lying-g."

"If you want carrots then bring money and I'll give you." Jung turned his head more focusing on his shop.

"That-t was the-e last coin I have left-t. Why you're lying-g-"

Jung sprint towards junmyeon immediately as he kept disturbing and claiming over him a false lie. Because of that many people were not buying carrots from him and the crowd which was there before junmyeon coming was fading away. Jung's temper distrubed because of loss and Junmyeon's presence. That unfortunate bunny is unlucky for him.

Junmyeon looked up at him with tears streaming down his face, his body feeling scared at the same time.

"So if you don't have a money so earn it. Don't come to me with your unfortunate luck which is stopping my customers buying from my stall." He pushed him with all this strength which lead the bunny lost his balance and directly fall on the mud.

The laughter echoed in whole area as his face coloured with mud.
" I've not opened free stall for people like you who falsed blame on innocent people and expect them to give you whatever you want." Jung smirked before he walked back to his place and continued to see his carrots. 

The people around starts to whisper that their pack leader should kill the people like junmyeon who life are nothing but a burden on him and he should not save their life instead let them survive in forest alone.
They wonder why not leader took any action yet.






"Sniff-"

"Sniff"

The water flow in a streamline making a pure god soft sound however the snobs and Sniff from a certain person ruins the music eveytime it tries to start again.

Junmyeon rubbed his hands over and over again on fabric of his robe however certain dark stains were not ready to leave the place, even if crying man tries his hard to remove them but they weren't be showing any sympathy on him.

Junmyeon tried again to remove the stains yet there's no change except the fabric is in more brutal condition that another rub and it will tear off.

Junmyeon cried as he saw the condition of his new robe which his only and very very best friend yixing gifted to him.

It was a years ago he got it in gift but junmyeon saved it certain occasion to wear and today is the perfect day for it.



Cuz it's his birthday.





But now it's totally ruined. The day he feels special for once, will always remind him that he could not able to provide his baby the food he loves to eat.

Remembering jongin,  junmyeon's eyes swell up again.

He promised jongin that on his birthday he'll make sweet carrot puree for him. He knew, it's jongin's favorite food.

But now he has no money, he cannot buy little wolf's favorite thing. Same as his.

Junmyeon drenched his body in the river water.

The tears of hurt and fresh translucent water mixed everytime the salty tear fall in its area after crossing the path from soft skin till chin. The bunny's red face disappear slowly inside the water as if it removing all bad memories.






Junmyeon took out the hot bread from the hole which was surrounded by coal to kept it hotter. He slowly

Please log in to read the full chapter