25

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter's Song: If I Could Go to You by Song Jieun

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

I don’t feel like going out and perform since these past few days. With all of these pain and regret I’m holding, I don’t even feel like getting up from this bed. I feel awful, Shinhye’s figure’s always in my head and after the hangover last night, my temple feels so heavy that I thought it’s going to explode anytime.

Then, I start to think again. Why did I apologize to her? Is it because I just found about the trickster’s doings? Or is it much more than that? Why do I want to get back with Shinhye again? Am I feeling guilty? Or lonely? Frustrated?

Okay, I admit I was wrong. Being in the limelight blinded me and all I see is fame, glamour, pretty things… I forgot about Shinhye, the real reason why I wanted to become a star.

Everything, everything is a lie. I just realize that I was never really happy since I’ve been in the industry and I know it’s all because she’s not here, beside me.

Lord, what should I do? I want to make up for all the mistakes that I’d done…

 

“Hyung!”

I can hear knocks after that that I quickly close my eyes. Then, the door creaks open and I’m sure it’s Jungshin who’s coming nearer to my bed.

“Hyung, get up. You need to go out. You’ve missed a lot of schedules…” I can feel his hand shaking my body but I don’t want to move.

“You shouldn’t be like this, Yonghwa Hyung… About Shinhye-ssi, if you want to win her back, then I suggest that you get up. You won’t get anything if you just lie down here, regretting things that you’d done. You have to do something…”

His words shook me but I don’t flinch.

“Fine. Do whatever you wish. I’ll tell manager hyung that you’re still not well…”

The room went silent after that but Jungshin’s words still ring into my ears. I know I’ve done wrong to Shinhye, so wrong that I know I’m not worthy of her forgiveness but something tells me that I still have a chance to make it up for everything.

From the look in her eyes I can tell... There’s still hope.

But what can I do?

 

“Get up first, Jung Yonghwa. Show her that you’re sorry… No, show her that you still love her.”

I can hear my conscious.

Love. Now I know why I want to ask for her forgiveness. It’s not because I was heartbroken from what the trickster’s done to me but it’s because I love Shinhye.

She’s the only one, ever since from the beginning.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re up? We’re about to go to the company.” Manager Hyung asks.

“Yeah, I’m going.”

Jungshin smiles at me and I return his smile. Both of us know what it really means. All four of us walk out of our dorm but I’m bringing along my courage and determination.

I won’t break down this easily.

 

--------

 

Kim Soohyun. Somehow, I’m a little afraid when I see his face, and angry as well. I’ve never seen him around before Shinhye entered this company but lately, I’ve seen too much of him that I thought I’m going to get sick from seeing his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter