21

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Song: Jung Yonghwa Because I Miss You

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

My face feels hot but the burning sensation I feel on my left cheek left me frozen on my feet. It’s as if my pride was tumbled down by that slap. When we kissed before, I was the happiest man alive as the longing I felt for her vanished at the feel of her lips on mine.

I know I still love her.

But now, she’s the person who hates me the most.

 

‘Do you hate me that much?’

She doesn’t answer but to put on that look of angry on her face.

 

 

But all of the sudden, her phone rings and the first thought I have is that brat. Without thinking much, I swiftly grasp her right hand which was reaching for her phone inside her pocket.

‘What are you doing?!’ She yells that I squeeze her wrist harder.

‘I already told you, Park Shinhye. Don’t fall for that brat. He’s a bad person.’

‘Who are you to tell me that? I know him better than you.’

I can’t accept this.

 

 

‘You can hate me. I know I deserve it but please, not with that person.’ Words that came out from my lips almost sounded like a hiss but I know she heard them.

And that phone, it still doesn’t stop ringing.

‘You hurt me so much. Get away from my life, Jung Yonghwa.’

 

‘I want to make it up for all that pain I gave you. Don’t tell me to go away.’

That’s it. I’m determined. I want to erase away her pain that I gave her. It’s my fault and I admit my mistakes and I really want to restart. I still love her.

I’ll do better this time.

‘I don’t want to.’ She refuses, as I expected. She’s struggling from my hold but no, I won’t let go.

 

The room went silent as the phone finally stopped ringing.

 

‘Why’re you like this?! That other night you said you’re happy with that girl and now you’re telling me that you want to make it up for everything?! Why?! Is it because that girl left you?!’ She suddenly explodes, pathetically still trying to struggle from me.

And unexpectedly, I can see tears rolling down her cheeks that I loosen my grip on her wrist.

‘Shinhye-ya, I –‘

‘Stop. Stop messing with my feelings, Jung Yonghwa.’

‘I-I’m sorry.’

 

I hug her, tight.

 

This time, she doesn’t resist but I feel worse when I can hear her sobbing in my arms.

‘What should I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter