The End

Just Beyond My Reach

 

The sun rose bright and early and so did everyone else. They met in the Captian’s room. 
 
“That went well,” Sooyoung commented. Everyone nodded in agreement. Sooyoung then continued. “Yeobo, what are you going to do with the pieces of jewelry? “
 
“Give it to SeKyung, of course. But their wedding ring will be your wedding ring,” the two of them shared an intimate smile. Kibum and Minho looked away. 
 
The next few days were uneventful, Kibum was either cooking with Toothless, or helping Sooyoung around the ship. All of a sudden, they returned back to London. Kibum gave sad goodbyes to the crew on the ship. Jonghyun was in charge of bringing Kibum back home. Once they reached the residence of Duke and Duchess Kim, Jonghyun gave his hand to Kibum to shake, but to his surprise, Kibum grabbed him into a bear hug. 
 
“Will I go on more adventures with you?” Kibum asked.
 
“I don’t think so. I had fun too, but as we all know, all good things have to come to an end,” with another smile, Jonghyun knocked on the door and vanished. The door automatically opened. The governess’ worried face appeared. 
 
“Thank God! Young Master Kim! Where have you been? You must be scared! Come in!” Governess shooed her in the house.
 
“I am fine, but next time, just call me Kibum.”
 
~~~ 
PHEW! i'm doneee <3
 
heart_formed_with_hands_by_riverspirit86
 
^CREDS TO RAVENSPIRIT86 OF DEVIANART
 
I L O V E  A L L O F Y O U B R A V E E N O U G H T O R E A D M Y S T O R Y <33
 
SARANGHAE! <3