Date With My Love Pt.2

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

Jaejoong and Yeonhee arrived back home from the beach. It was barely 6:00 pm, so they both decided to go out for dinner.


"Which restaurant do you want to eat at?" Jaejoong  asked Yeonhee.


Yeonhee thought about it for a sec, then replied. "At a sushi bar! I haven't ate sushi in the longest time ever!" She squealed.


"Alright." With that decided both of them went to go change into some fancy clothes.


Yeonhee wore a black, shimmery dress that showed off her curves. Jaejoong  wore a simple fancy dark gray suit with a black shirt with one unbottoned button.


They both stepped out at the same time. When they took a look at eachother, they thought how amazing one another looked.


"Yeonhee-ah... You look.. amazing." Jaejoong said.


Yeonhee blushed. "You look handsome oppa."


This time Jaejoong  blushed. He held his hand out and Yeonhee gladly took it.
-----------
Jaejoong and Yeonhee arrived at the sushi restaurant.


"Table for two please." Jaejoong  told the waiter. The waiter nodded, and led them to a table near the window.


"Order anything you like. It's our special night today." Jaejoong  winked.


Yeonhee laughed and nodded.


After they both ordered a band appeared out of nowhere.


"What the." Yeonhee looked back at the band who sand a romantic song.


"Yeonhee, ever since I met you, it was like love at first sight. I love you, and I wish for you to stay with me forever." Jaejoong pulled out a tiny black box from his pocket, knelt down on one knee, and opened the little box. "Will you marry me?" Jaejoong asked.


"Of course!" Yeonhee squealed.


Jaejoong  grinned and slipped the ring onto Yeonhee's ring finger.


"Perfect fit." Jaejoong  smiled.


Junsu felt a light tap on  his shoulder and looked up. He saw Yoochun standing there with his girlfriend, Heejoon.


"Yoochun! What are you doing here?" Jaejoong  asked.


"I'm here with my girlfriend, and I can see you are too. Or sha'll I say fiance." Yoochun winked at Yeonhee.


Yeonhee blushed and bit her lip from smiling too widely.


"Heejoon meet Yeonhee. Yeonhee meet Heejoon." Jaejoong  introduced them. They both nodded.


"Nice to see you both. I, too need to continue my date with Heejoon. Rawr." Yoochun clawed the air as he sent a naughty look to Heejoon.


Heejoon turned crimson and looked away embarrased. "Well see you guys later." Yoochun and her walked away.


Junsu laughed and shook his head. "Aish. That Yoochun is a such a ert."


Yeonhee chuckled. "He sure seems like it." She joked.


For the rest of the 3 hours they laughed and talked.
------
It was 11:00 p.m, Jaejoong and Yeonhee were back home, laying down on Jaejoong 's bed.


"Thank you for this amazing day oppa. I really had fun." Yeonhee smiled at Jaejoong.


"Me too, Yeonhee. Saranghae." Jaejoong  kissed her forehead.With that, Yeonhee fell asleep.


"Good night my angel." Jaejoong  pulled the covers over her, and went to sleep in the living room.