Miracle

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

Jaejoong woke up pretty late since it was a Saturday, and he didn't have work on the weekend.
 He slowly opened his eyes, and checked what time it was.

He yawned and sat up.


After washing up, Jaejoong went to the kitchen to check what he had to eat.


"Hmm. I need to buy some groceries." Jaejoong told himself. He grabbed milk, and some cookies.


When he was at eating his last cookie, he heard a knock! He curiously looked at the door and made his way over. *I never have any visitors?* he thought in his mind, as he pulled on his cardigan.


Jaejoong opened the door, and to his surprise the person he loved most and lost was standing right in front of him. It was Yeonhee.

She flashed him a wide smile. A smile that aJaejoong longed to see for all these years, that made his insides flutter with butterflies.


*No. I must be dreaming. Can this really be Yeonhee?* He rubbed his eyes. Yeonhee pouted, and walked right past him.


Jaejoong slowly turned around, and rubbed his eyes once again. *I'm not dreaming*

Jaejoong excitedly thought in his mind. Jaejoong  follwed Yeonhee to the kitched, where Yeonhee took out some groceries that she had bought.


Jaejoong  looked at the calender that read, August 8, 2009. His eyes almost popped out.


How did this happen? Did I go back in time? Lots of questions flooded his mind, but the one thing that was most important was that Yeonhee was back in life with him.


He grinned widely and ran up to her, and gave her a tight hug.


"Wa~!" Yeonhee yelped, and started giggling.

"Jaejoong ! You scared me!" Yeonhee wrapped her arms around Jaejoong's neck.


Jaejoong  didn't let go until about three minutes later. It felt good holding her like old times again.
------
"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong  asked.


"I brought you some groceries! Here." Yeonhee handed him an apple, and she began to take out the food out from the bags.


Jaejoong  appreciatively smiled her as he put away the things she took out.


"You have no idea how much I've missed you baby girl. Please don't leave me ever again." Jaejoong  planted a kiss on Yeonhee's forehead.


*Again?* Yeonhee thought in her mind, but didn't pay much attention to the again part.

"I missed you too." Yeonhee lightly pecked his cheek, that made Jaejoong 's heart flip-flop.


*What a miracle!* Jaejoong  thought in his mind.