Work

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

Jaejoong arrived back home. He unlocked his front door and entered his home. He checked the time at his clock that was above the tv. It was simple, and made out of wood.


That clock was very special to him because that was the present Yeonhee had gave him for his birthday. He softly smiled.

It was 9:00a.m. *Omo! I only have thirty minutes to get ready* Jaejoong thought in his head, then ran to his bedroom to get dressed. Once he was ready he went to eat breakfast.


20 minutes had passed, and he was now officially ready to leave. He hopped into his car and drove off to his job.

Jaejoong worked at a high tech company where he would spend most of the time there, meaning that he was a workoholic.

"Hey Jaejoong!" Jaejoong's best friend from work came up to him.

"Hi Yoochun!" Jaejoong smiled.


"I heard what happened to, er, Yeonhee. How you been?" Yoochun carefully asked.


"I've been good." Jaejoong sadly said.


"And still a workoholic like always, I see." Yoochun rolled his eyes.


Jaejoong let out a chuckle, and sighed. "I miss her."


"I know you do. Just know she's in a better place." Yoochun pointed to the sky.


Jaejoong thoughtfully nodded.

"Well, I gotta go Jaejoong. See you later!" Yoochun squeezed Jaejoong's shoulder, then left.


*Only if she came back* Junsu thought.
-----------
After 7 hours of working, Jaejoong finally got back home. *Long day* Jaejoong thought as he loosened his black, striped tie.


Jaejoong changed, then went to his room. Once again he kissed the picture of him and Yeonhee. It was like a daily routine for him.