Date With My Love Pt. 1

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

After breakfast, Jaejoong  was in his room thinking about where to take Yeonhee on a date, while Yeonhee was washing the dishes in the kitchen.


Jaejoong  looked around his room and spotted the picture of him and Yeonhee. He snapped his fingers *That's it! I'll take her to her favorite place in the world.. the beach!*


Excited, he ran up to Yeonhee.


"Get ready Yeonhee, 'cause we are going to the beach!" Jaejoong  said.


Once he had said the word 'beach' her face lit up with a with a wide smile.


"Now go get ready." Jaejoong  slowly pushed her towards her room.


Excited, Yeonhee skipped off to her room. *Yay! Today must be the best day ever!* She thought in her mind.


"Now what to wear.. Hmm." Yeonhee thought as she thoughtfully tapped her chin with her index finger.

She spotted a dress and pulled it out. It was a white, flowy dress with brown belt around it that Jaejoong had bought her, for their anniversary. *Perfect* Yeonhee thought, then tried on the dress.


Meanwhile Jaejoong  was also looking for something to wear. *Argh. I gotta look good for my lady* Jaejoong  furrowed his eyebrows in thought.


"Aha!" Jaejoong  pulled out a striped, long sleeve shirt and some dark blue jeans.


Jaejoong  dressed and  pulled out his phone to text Yeonhee


Bzzz! Yeonhee's phone vibrated. It was a text message from Jaejoong .

Yeonhee smiled and opened the message. 'Jaejoong  oppa<3: Meet me at the beach. See you later. Saranghae;)'


"Ohhh oppa. I love you too." Yeonhee quietly whispered to herself.

She grabbed her purse and left the house.
-------
 Jaejoong  was a flower shop buying flowers for Yeonhee.


"Ahjumma. Which flowers do you recommend?" Jaejoong  asked an ahjumma.


"Hmm. Well personally, my favorite are the white roses-"


"I'll get the white roses then!" Jaejoong  cut her off. The ahjumma nodded and gave him the roses. Junsu bowed, then left the flower shop.


Jaejoong  arrived at the peaceful beach. He spotted a girl wearing a white dress that seemed familiar, with a cute, little hat, and some black flats.


Jaejoong  widely smiled and got off his car. Yeonhee turned around and saw Jaejoong  coming towards her.


"Oppa!" Yeonhee ran up to him and jumped on him.


"Whoa-Hey!" Jaejoong  caught her in his arms. They pulled away from eachother.


Jaejoong  softened. "You're wearing the dress I gave you for our anniversary." Yeonhee nodded.


"Your reward for wearing it are these!" Jaejoong  pulled out the white roses from his back.


Yeonhee's eyes went wide in surprise. "I love them oppa! Thank you!"


"You welcome baby now let's go ride bikes." Jaejoong  took Yeonhee's hand and led her to a bike rental.


The both of them were riding their bikes through the sand of the peaceful beach.


"Oppa, can we take a break now? My legs are getting tired." Yeonhee whined.


Jaejoong  chuckled and got off his bike. Yeonhee also got off her bike. They both sat down on the sand, and looked out into the ocean.


Yeonhee sighed. "I love the ocean."


"I know you do. That's why I brought you here." Jaejoong  kissed the back of Yeonhee's hand. Yeonhee layed her head on Jaejoong 's shoulder and continued to look out at the ocean.