What it means to survive 🦋🍃

Mysterious island 🍃
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up in a capsule, and as soon as he opened his eyes the capsule opened, Jeonghan sat up staring around him and he didn't remember anything, the last thing he remember is going to bed after a stressful day at college.

There were many capsules but it was all empty, is he the last one awake?! The boy headed out where the sunlight shone from the door, moved big leaves off the way, and looked at the group of people by the fire.

" The last one us has woken up," one of them said, he was tanned and very tall, Jeonghan looked at me dizzy and blank there, as if he woke up from a long sleep or coma.

" How do you feel kid?!"  a shirtless man asked and he looked like the leader among them. jeonghan looked up at him while he was dizzy.

" I feel dizzy, wh-where am, wh-where are we?!"

He bite his lips, feeling like slowly panicking cause anyone would have a panic attack if he woke up to find himself in such a place.

He sniffled and wiped his tears.

" We are just like you kid, we found ourselves here."

The leader, among them, held the weak lad when he looked unbalanced.

" Hyung, he looks dizzy let's lay him here." 
One of the five guys said, and the leader nodded, laid Jeonghan on a blanket and he was crying.

The five men didn't know how to comfort the poor kid.

" Hey, look kid, we are in the same situation here, we don't know anything so stay with us and try to be strong."

Jeonghan looked at the serious leader as he wiped his tears.

" I-i have a weak body, I can't be helpful to you, I-I'm scared."

If he's not going to be helpful to them they might abandon him, he will be a huge burden, he already has a weak body and weak lungs.

" I'm choi Seungcheol, what about you?!"

The man asked suddenly trying to calm the younger.

" I'm Jeonghan."

He said looking innocently at the man.

" This is Mingyu, Joshua Wonwoo, and Seokmin, we were all in those capsules, so each one of us had this thought before so even if you're weak and all, we'll do our best to help each other, this is what surviving means." He said gently as he the lad's beautiful silky bob hair.

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

" Th-thank you Seungcheol-shi."

The man smiled.

" Call me cheol"

This man seemed so kind, Jeonghan felt relieved somehow although he still didn't know those guys very well yet, but he might be really lucky to wake up and find them with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter