Strong

Love has gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The handsome gray-haired female couldn’t sleep for 4 nights straight. 

Something was affecting her to the point her heartbeat was out of compass and her stomach was burning non-stop.

Her uncle pointed out she lost weight and Byul-YI explained her appetite was gone.

__ Hm. Listen to me, Byul-ah.Go after your prey. Follow your instincts before you fade.

The young female frowned and mumbled:

__ I’m so tired of this nonsense! Please, leave me alone.

__ Alright. If you don’t want to learn from someone with experience, be ready to suffer. Good luck.__ The elder shrugged and walked away.

Confused and feeling pulled somewhere else, the stunning werewolf ran outside her castle and wandered around the forest for hours.

Byul-YI could smell a delicious scent coming from the North. However, she was fighting against herself because she knew whom that smell belonged to. 

It was past midnight when her nature spoke louder and she stood outside the brunette’s property.

Yongsun was having a meeting with her clan and Hyejin noticed when the gorgeous duchess lost focus.

The powerful vampire sniffed the air and frowned before announcing:

__ I believe we discussed everything that needed to be done. You’re all dismissed.

__ But ma’am...__ One of them rehearsed an attempt to disagree with the leader and almost peed on his pants.

The dark-haired female got off the table and climbed the stairs to the second floor.

Hyejin frowned because she sensed something was not right. However, nobody dared to meddle with the clan leader and her private matters.

The group left despite their displease and the y brunette went to her room.

After walking around the entire floor with the strange sensation that someone familiar was really close, the stunning vampire went to the rooftop.

She smelled a fresh and attractive fragrance that caused tingles and shivers in her body.

Yongsun held her chest in shock when her heart accelerated.

“What is happening? I feel... aroused. Why?” __ The creature of the night thought and looked at the surroundings.

It took the dark-haired vampire half a minute to focus and find the owner of that tempting scent.

The Duchess also heard the skinny female’s heartbeat, which gave her the exact location of the stranger.

The vampire jumped from the roof to the main entrance of her property.

Nevertheless, the werewolf sensed her arrival and ran away.

“What was she doing here? And why did she leave if she came? Ugh! So many questions? I hate this! I want to know who this person really is!”

The noblewoman was extremely frustrated, and she wasn’t used to feeling like that.

__ ! My fangs are out, and my blood is boiling. How can that person mess with me so much? I feel like ripping , draining her completely. Yet, I want her to top me.__ The powerful female spoke out loud before shaking her head.

__ x __

Byul-YI’s uncle convinced her to go to an event organized by a group of powerful people from the region.

The silver-haired female was wearing a red masculine outfit that gave her the look of a medieval prince.

They arrived together at the party and were announced as Per Ehrling and his niece.

Hyejin, who had been dragged by Yongsun to the same event, forgot to breathe when she saw Yul’s identical female version.

__ Yongsun-ah, is that person related to your husband?__ The brunette murmured.

The Duchess exhaled to contain the wave of pain in her stomach and mouth.

Her eyes were getting dilated and her fangs hurt her lips.

__ I don’t know, Hyejin-ah.__ The brunette’s voice sounded like a growl.

The handsome stranger sniffed the air and turned to look at the Duchess.

They made eye contact, and the brunette saw the facial expression of the girl change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter