Destiny

Love has gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Count Moon married a noble from a powerful pack that originated in Sweden.

Although he knew she was stronger than him, the arrogant male believed he could tame her.

They had their first child one year after sealing their union. And the man felt cocky for getting a son. 

His wife was gentle, polite, and calm, which didn’t match his personality.

Their fights started when the Count expressed his violent mentality since he wanted to teach his son to be a killer.

When Yul was 5 years old, the mother noticed how much the child cared about the father’s opinions.

The boy was always looking for his progenitor’s validation.

Despite her attempts to inspire the kid to develop his own personality, her husband had too much influence over their firstborn.

A year later, the countess found out she was expecting another baby. 

The noble lady was feeling joyful. Until she realized her husband was obsessed about the future and destiny.

He summoned an old wizard to read the child’s luck, and the wife overheard the conversation.

The elder used tarot, runes, and a couple of other tools to channel the prophecy.

After a long time in silence, he said:

__ This child will dethrone your firstborn. They were supposed to be twins. But somehow, their souls went in different directions. And after your son’s seventh life cycle, the new one will set foot on Earth with much more power.

__ Are you insane, old man? How can a second son be stronger than the rightful heir? __ The count shouted.

Staring at the violent man with an unfazed expression, the other one declared:

__ This child is destined to be the strongest of all. She carries her ancestors’ power. Her soul comes from the universe.

Widening his eyes, the Count’s voice cracked:

__ Did you say she? You want me to believe a woman is about to dethrone my boy? That’s stupid!

Exhaling, the old man picked up all his things and put them in a bag.

__ She’ll be everything you and your son can’t. 

Count Moon paid the wizard and remained silent for the following weeks.

When the Countess tried to stimulate their son to touch her belly and talk to the baby, the haughty man dragged the boy away.

“I can’t believe he’s that ignorant! How can a father behave like that? Such silly things!” __ The noble lady thought before rubbing her stomach.

__ Hey, sweetie. Mommy loves you, okay? You are my universe. I’ll call you Byul-YI. Not to keep you under your brother’s shadow. It’s because you’re my little star. 

Months went by and the Countess rarely saw her boy.

The Count lied about giving Yul instructions related to education. Nevertheless, the noblelady knew he was just feeding his own fantasies.

When the pregnant woman was in her seventh month, Count Moon informed they would take a quick trip to one of his loyal friends’ castles, where she would be more comfortable in the last bimester before delivering.

Although her instinct warned something horrible was about to happen, the Countess had been sick. So she had no way to argue or run away.

This time, her 7-year-old joined them, which softened her heart.

Mother and son talked inside the carriage while the man controlled the horses and the vehicle.

A bloody moon could be seen in the sky, even though they were going through a terrible blizzard.

The carriage shook, and the Count screamed:

__ Hell! We can’t move on. Get out, both of you.

Puzzled, the noble lady wrapped her boy in a blanket and told him to be careful.

When she was finally out, her brain connected the dots.

They were near a frozen lake and her husband looked at her with a fanatic expression.

__ I’m sorry. But I gotta protect Yul. It will be quick.

Not wasting a second, the Countess ran in the opposite direction.

Count Moon chased her over the frozen lake while growling loudly.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter