Found

My Oppa

 

Yunjae blinked for a long time. When she opened her eyes, she was in a strange position: she was lying down.

Funny, last time I checked I was upright.

Yunjae stood up and surveyed her surroundings. She was in another garden, just like the one from Ricky, but this time, it was filled with life. Birds roamed in the sky and sang sweet songs to the earth. Butterflies fluttered about, so did other insects. Everything was perfect.

This is it. Paradise. Where they all get lost. This is the reason why some never wake up. I have to find oppa.

Yunjae started looking around. There was no other person she saw yet. Apparently some patients have been awakened from comatose.

Comatose. It seems silly now that I’ve seen all this.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yunjae had been searching for almost an hour now.

Oppa where are you?

Then she heard humming. She followed the sound and caught sight of the familiar auburn hair they both shared. Yunjae’s eyes widened and at the same time got filled with new tears.  

“Oppa! Hyukjae oppa!”

Yunjae ran as fast as her legs could carry her and jumped on Hyuk’s shoulders from behind.

“Oppa, oppa, I missed you so much!”

What happened next was a blur. Hyukjae (yes it was Hyuk) yanked Yunjae from him and threw to the ground. Not hard, but Yunjae fell anyway. Yunjae stared back at him, so shocked that she forgot to cry from the pain.

“O-Oppa… Why?”

What happened next hurt more.

“Who are you?!” demanded Hyuk.