Singing Class ~ part 2

Together

Jay POV

Did she just reject me? Oh no one and I mean no one rejects me!! I had to think of a plan to get that girl! But I reckon she is just acting hard to get.. This will be a peice of cake!!

Now on with the plan! I walked up to Mrs Choi " Excuse me Mrs Choi, but can I be partnered up with Jung Jessica?" I said while pointing at her.

"Oh of course, I think she dosen't have a partner yet, Jessica! PLease come over here"

As the teacher spoke I couldn't help but plaster on a mischievous smile.

End of POV

Jessica POV

I saw Jay pointing at me... was he telling Mrs.Choi that I said no to him?? You see when we get partnered up we are not aloud to say no, because it might hurt the asker 's feelings... 

" Jessica come over here please" Mrs. Choi called.

Oh no... am I going to get detention?suspended?espelled? Aishhh what do I do? I was feeling kind of nervous I took a huge breath and slowly walked over to them. Each step causes me to get more worried. I reach them Jay smiling smugly at me, ewwww. I turn to Mrs. Choi, she's also smiling?


"Jessica you don't have a partner yet, am I correct?"

"Uhhh yes Mrs. Choi"

"Alright then, you will be partnered with Jay, since he also doesn't have a partner."

WHAT??!! going with Jay? The dude that I just reject? Are you serious ?? .

Following the rules I accepted making a big grin, but froening inside ...