Dance Class ~ part 2

Together

Yoona POV

I'm having mixed feelings between Nickhun and Teacyeon.. I don't know everytime I see them they just .. just shine out ! But one does not stand out! Arghh what to do?? I can't help but feel a little bit dissapointed.. dissapointed because I can;t sort out my feelings. I've never felt this way !! Ahh I'm going crazy!! I know that Hyoyeon really wants to be Junho's partner you can see the sparkle in her eyes when you say his name or when she looks at him .. 

Hyoyeon is asking so many questions to see is I'm ok.I don't reply, Yuri is awfully quiet. (sigh) dance class has never been this depressing.

Just then Nichkun walked over. " Yoona would...y..you..li..ke..t..t..to ..be.m..my ..part.. ner? he said stuttering ,his face turning red. I found it really cute! Hmmm... maybe I could spend time with them both and see who I have more attraction to .. YES perfect.

" Of course " i yelled I must of looked like an idiot, with that goofy smile plastered on my face. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to a spot ner the room's window and started blabbering out all my ideas.

End POV

Nickhun POV

She excepted,my request... she excepted my request... SHE EXEPTED MY REQUEST!!! I was so happy I could jump over a 100 floor building!! Before I could keep on day dreaming, she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the room window and started listing and demonstrate the moves. She looked amazing. All i can say..

Ms. Choi must of put Junho and Teacyeon in partners because I don't see them standing at the spot where I left. Maybe just Maybe me and Yoona can have a chance of more then firends !!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter must be bad , i did'nt plan it beforehand . Made it on the spot ...