Singing class ~ part 1

Together

Everyone my name is Mrs.Kim, and I will be your vocal teacher. Today we all will be organising a project. It is sing a duet about love, which means you will be paired up with someone the oppisite gender to you. You will have 2 weeks to pick memorise and practice your song. Now go find a partner, or I will pick for you.

Jay POV

Duet??? omg... the first day back to school and we already have a project !! I didn.t really enjoy singing class I mean I don't hate it or anything,I like it .. it's just that I wpuld enjoy it more if it was dancing class. Anyway I saw that Jessica girl I met in front of the school. I decided to come over and ask her to be my partner. After all I am the Jay Park.. the 'Can get any girl' Jay Park.

She was busy talking to her two friends about something, I don;t think she has noticed me, but the 2 girls did. Because as soon as they saw me they smirked and walked away, leaving Jessica confused. Until she turned around and saw me the most hot and y boy she ever met :).

Jessica POV

We had to find a partner... I did'nt like doing stuff with boys, after all I am called the ice princess. Tayeon and Tiffany were saying that it will be fun I mean p.. lease they're boys and the only things that boys can do is break girls hearts!!!.. I'm talking from experience. I still cringe everytime I think of that dark memory.

"Jessica you should put aside your cold heart and replace it with a loving , carefree one. I mean not boys are like you think, there are nice boys as well,you just haven't bumped in to one yet.

Tskkk Tiffany and her wise words.. but they are always right (sigh) ..Suddenly Tayeon and Tiffany smirked and walked away, leaving me confused.. what the?? I turn around to see what they were looking at.. There he was standing there smiling at me. He took a srep forward I took a step backwards.. What is this .. this.. guy doing ??

"Um.. hello?"

His voice made me tingly inside.. tingly inside?? Jessica what are you thinking !!??

"Hi I said bluntly

"I was hoping you could be my partner I mean out of all the girls here, you are the only one worthy of being partners with me.." he smirked.

Arghh who does he think he is some god?? Well if he did then he is well down the drain wrong!! Acting all cool

"Well let me think ... NO!!!! " I yelled in his face.

With that I walked away smiling to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------