Dance Class ~ part 1

Together

Hello I'm Ms. Choi and this whole term we will be making a routine in pairs . You can dance to any genre or maybe a mix. But the pairs need to be boy , girl. And on the last day of term we will be holding a dance contest.

 

Nickhun POV

 

Finding a partner is easy but asking them to be your partner isn't easy at all... I really wanted to be Yoona's partner, she's perfect for me. Even though I just met her an hour ago.But I'm to shy to ask her, I mean would she even like to be my partner? Does she even like me? Would she cope well with my ideas for the routine? So many negative questions kept popping up in my head. The teac and Junho must think the same because they also have worried espressions.

I saw Ms. Choi getting a little annoyed seeing we don't have our partners yet. I'm guessing she will just randomly pick someone for us if we don't hurry and ask someone. I gathered all my courage and was going to head over to Yoona , when suddenly Teac pulled my arm.

"Yah where are you going, if you are going over to the girls to ask one of them to be your partner then make sure you dont choose Yuri, she's min OK?" 

"Or my Hyoyeon, If you do, your gonna get a free pass to doing a whole week of dorm chores!!" threatened Junho.

"Tskk I won't, just in case I have to clean the dorm... oh and Junho .. I'M YOUR HYUNG!!"

I walked over to the girls and looked directly at Yoona, she seemed depresses but as soon as I came she smiled?? anyway I stood in front of her , a little nervously and cleared my throat.

"Yoona ... would..y..y..you..li..ke..t..t..to..be..m.my..part..ner? I said stuttering. Gosh Ilve nevver been this nervous !! I must look like a complete idiot! Now she's definitely gonna say no ... 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter :)