First Encounter

A Trip to Remember

 

You walked into the entrance of the school and took a deep breath. You felt butterflies as you walked to the office to pick up your schedule. Some students looked at you; being the new girl and all.

You wondered if you were the only american here at the school but didnt worry too much since that wasnt your priority. You came here to focus on school and music Alice! You thought to youself. 

You picked up your schedule and flipped through the map of the school wondering how you would ever find your way to your first class. As you were aimlessly walking around the campus trying to find your first class, you didnt notice the person walking straight in front of you. You looked up and froze as both of you crashed and fell on the ground

"Omg..., great Alice just make a fool of yourself on the first day...MIANHAE!" you said without looking up as you scrambled to pick up your books and schedule.

You peeked up and saw a hand infront of your face, offering to help you up. You took it and stood infront of the person you just knocked over. He was tall and had the most piercing gaze you'd ever seen. He had a slight smirk on his face and you couldnt tell whether it was friendly or not. You looked around quickly and saw that people had saw what had happened and started to stare. You turned back to him to smile but your smile instantly faded once you saw that he looked at you with a cold glare.

"Yah, look where you're going next time," the attractive tall boy said, "What are you new or something? Can you not find your way around school?"  You stared back at him in shock, not believing that his guy that you just accidentally ran into was being so rude. "Hello? Did you understand what I just said? Stay away from me." And with that, the attractive, tall, and now rude boy turned around and walked away.

You stood there in disbelief and then anger started to bubble up inside you. You wouldnt just take that and let him get away with it. You stomped over to him and stood yourself right infront of him. You looked him straight in the eye and ignored the crowd around you. 

"Yeah I am new actually. My name is Alice and I just moved here from America. If you think you can just get away with telling people off for accidentally bumping into you and you're in for a rude awakening" you said as you stood infront of him. And with that you walked past him, shoving him on the shoulder as you walked past the crowd that looked at you in shock. Little did you know exactly who you just told off, and what you were getting yourself into.

 


Yay first chapter ^^

Tell me what you think if you're reading this because honestly I really wanna know if it's going good so far~

I was thinking of changing it to first person, just so it could be a little more personal and detailed.... but im not sure yet. Let me know if i should! (: