Jiyeon's Imo

Kwon Jiyeon's home [The Return of Superman]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun dipped below the New York City skyline, enveloping the bustling metropolis in warm hues, the scene was set for a brand new episode of KBS reality show "The Return of Superman." In the heart of the city that never sleeps, a tale of laughter, love, and familial adventures was about to unfold.

Taeyeon and Jiyong, the charismatic power couple, faced a delightful conundrum. Seated on their expansive and luxurious sofa, the air was thick with excitement and a hint of anxiety. Taeyeon clutched her phone, the source of their newfound dilemma, as the couple grappled with the need for a babysitter for their precious daughter, Jiyeon. With their anniversary just around the corner, Jiyong, suggested hiring an babysitter online, a common choice among their friends who lives upstate. However, the idea made her uneasy. Entrusting her 5-year-old daughter to a stranger felt disconcerting. Searching for a more familiar solution, Taeyeon thought of a mysterious friend, who happened to be in the States for work. Fingers tapping on her phone, Taeyeon sent a quick text to them, explaining the situation and crossing her fingers, hoping for a positive response. The prospect of her, a trusted friend, coming to their aid alleviated Taeyeon's concerns. To her relief, she swiftly agreed and reassured Taeyeon that she would be there after concluding her work schedule in LA.

 

A week later, the mysterious friend had touched down in New York, ready to assist Taeyeon. She headed straight to the Kwon residence, a luxurious penthouse that overlooked the city. The couple had given her a spare key, a symbol of their close friendship. The elevator opened entering the opulent apartment, a sense of familiarity wash over her.

Host 1: "Whoa, now that's an entrance! Someone just walked in like they own the place. Do we have a secret celebrity guest on our hands?"

 

Host 2: "Look at that confidence! This person is clearly comfortable in Taeyeon and Jiyong's home. Any guesses, folks?”. The screen shows a blurred face, making it challenging for the hosts to identify the guest.

 

With the screen strategically blurring the guest's face, the hosts were left to speculate, fueling their curiosity. They tossed around guesses, considering the intriguing combination of a blurred face and long black hair, “Alright, let's play the guessing game. Long black hair and a familiar stride. Could it be a fellow celebrity friend?"

 

Host 2: "Perhaps an idol dropping in for a surprise visit? The anticipation is killing me!"

 

Dropping her bags in the foyer, the mystery friend called out, “Taeyeon-ie,  I’m here!" Her voice echoed through the spacious penthouse, making it seem like she owned the place. She strolled confidently through the living room, appreciating the elegant decor.

 

A surge of excitement rippled through the studio as the hosts couldn't contain their joy. With an electrifying moment of realization, their faces lit up, and simultaneous screams of happiness erupted. The camera, capturing the contagious enthusiasm, swiftly panned to unveil the mystery guest.

 

The camera pans to none other than Tiffany, opening the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. "Ah, it's been a while since I've been here," she mused to herself, taking in the extravagant surroundings. There she stood, amidst the vibrant energy and cheers — Tiffany Young, a beloved member of Girls' Generation. The hosts buzzed with elation as they celebrated the revelation, embracing the unexpected delight of having yet another K-pop royalty grace the show.

 

As she sipped her water, Tiffany decided to check on Jiyeon. She roamed through the vast rooms, realizing just how easy it was to get lost in the expansive penthouse. "I forget how big this place is," she muttered, amused by the grandeur of it all. Finally locating Jiyeon's room, Tiffany discovered the little girl engrossed in playing with her intricately designed dollhouse. "Hey, baby! Look who's here!” Tiffany exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with warmth. "Your favorite auntie!"

 

Jiyeon's face lit up with delight as she recognized Tiffany. With a beaming smile, she abandoned her toys and rushed into Tiffany's open arms, giving her the biggest and tightest hug. Tiffany returned the embrace, her laughter mingling with Jiyeon's contagious joy.

 

"But don't tell your other soshi imo's that," Tiffany whispered playfully, leaning down to Jiyeon's ear as they hugged. Jiyeon, still clinging to Tiffany, giggled in response. As they pulled away from the hug, Tiffany tousled Jiyeon's hair gently. "I've missed you, honey,” she confessed, her eyes filled with genuine affection. Jiyeon looked up at Tiffany with adoration, her eyes reflecting the deep connection they shared.

 

The sound of laughter and playful chatter reached Taeyeon's ears as she stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel with another one wrapped around her wet hair. Curious, she quickly changed into comfortable clothes and made her way toward Jiyeon's room, the source of the joyful commotion.

 

As she approached the doorway, a grin spread across Taeyeon's face at the heartwarming sight before her. Tiffany, was sitting on the floor surrounded by toys, playing with Jiyeon. The room echoed with the innocent laughter of the five-year-old, and Taeyeon's heart swelled with warmth.

 

Leaning against the doorway, one hand gently caressing her pregnant belly, Taeyeon called out, "Yah, when did you get here?”

 

Both Tiffany and Jiyeon turned to look at Taeyeon, their faces lighting up with smiles. Jiyeon jumped up, shouting excitedly, "Mommy, Ppany imo's here!"

 

Tiffany grinned, "Surprise, surprise! I couldn't resist the allure of your luxurious New York apartment. Flew in from LA to rescue my best friend and to obviously hang out with my favorite niece. Did you miss me, or did you miss me?" She winked playfully, her usual cheerful demeanor filling the room.

Taeyeon's laughter echoed through the room as she embraced Tiffany in a warm hug. "Tiffany, you're a lifesaver. Thanks for coming on such short notice!”

 

Tiffany squeezed Jiyeon's cheeks affectionately. "Of course! I've missed you guys anyway.”

 

Mid-conversation, the bathroom door creaked open across the penthouse hallway, and Jiyong emerged, also wrapped in a towel. Tiffany's eyes widened, and she leaned towards Taeyeon, whispering with a playful smirk, "You do realize we're on a family show, right?" The realization of their recent shower together dawning upon them,

 

Taeyeon's laughter bubbled up uncontrollably, and she swiftly covered Tiffany's mouth with her hand, desperately trying to stifle the sound before Jiyeon could overhear. Realizing the implication, Taeyeon, with a playful grin, reassured Tiffany that there was nothing inappropriate happening, though her cheeks turned a shade of red.

 

Just as they were recovering from the moment, Jiyong strolled over with a mischievous smile. Tiffany mock-scolded him with a playful tone, "Yah! You should have warned us you were coming out!" He chuckled and went in for a hi-five to greet her, but at the last moment, he playfully ruffled Tiffany's hair, leaving it in a wild, tousled state. The atmosphere shifted to that of a brother and sister playfully squabbling. Tiffany, with a mix of protest and laughter, shouted at him for ruining her perfectly styled hair, while Jiyong simply laughed, reveling in the light-hearted banter.

 

Tiffany, not one to back down, threatened to pull the towel around Jiyong's waist if he didn't stop ‘bullying’ her. Jiyong, always up for banter, retaliated, playfully threatening her right back. The room echoed with their shared laughter, as Jiyong suddenly thanked Tiffany for coming to babysit Jiyeon, Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes, "You can thank me properly once you’re not half ,” she said, feigning disgust. Jiyong chuckled in defeat and headed back towards the bedroom to get changed.

 

Tiffany was accustomed to the casual camaraderie they shared. After all, they had known each other for so long that seeing Jiyong half- was as ordinary as seeing a sibling in the same state. She couldn't help but smile at the familiarity of her with them.

 

Just then, Jiyong emerged fully dressed, a smirk on his face. "All right, Auntie Ppany, I’m decent. Thanks agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter