Where's Bear?

Kwon Jiyeon's home [The Return of Superman]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the camera captures the scene, Taeyeon stands in the doorway, suitcase in hand, ready for her work trip to Japan with Girls' Generation. Her mind, however, is not entirely on the upcoming performance but on the impending adventure of leaving her husband, in charge of their energetic 5-year-old.

Taeyeon's apprehension is visible as she glances at G-Dragon, who looks both excited and slightly overwhelmed at the prospect of solo parenting. She gives him a reassuring smile, whispering, "You've got this," though the uncertainty lingers in her eyes.

Jiyeon, sensing her mother's departure, appears by the front door with wide eyes and a quivering lip. The little one clings to Taeyeon's leg, a sudden wave of sadness washing over her as she realizes that mommy is leaving. Taeyeon crouches down, wrapping her arms around Jiyeon, who's on the verge of tears.

"It's just for a few days, my love," Taeyeon coos, brushing away a stray tear from Jiyeon's cheek. "Eomma will call you every day, and before you know it, I'll be back, okay?"

Jiyeon nods reluctantly, still holding onto her mother's leg as if to anchor her in place. Taeyeon looks over at G-Dragon, who's doing his best to mask his nervousness with a confident grin. She gives him a knowing look, silently communicating, "Don't let her charm you too much."

With a final reassuring hug for Jiyeon, Taeyeon stands up, her suitcase in tow. Jiyong steps forward, wrapping his arms around both Taeyeon and Jiyeon, creating a little family huddle. It's a comical sight as Taeyeon tries to maneuver with her luggage while being squished between her husband and daughter. She gives G-Dragon a list of instructions, complete with schedules, emergency contacts, and reminders, emphasizing how important it is to keep Jiyeon entertained and well-cared for during her absence.

Taeyeon: "Ji, listen carefully. Diapers are in the drawer although hopefully you won't need it, food is in the fridge, emergency numbers on the fridge door, bedtime is at 7, and don't forget to play rain asmr for Jiyeon's nap!”

[Taeyeon then pauses grabbing her coat and faces Jiyong, she then sighs and asks “Honey, are you sure you can handle Jiyeon alone for three days? If you can’t, that’s okay too, I’ll just tell the girls I can’t make it-“

Jiyong: "Babe, I swear I’ve got this. She’s my daughter and plus It's just three days, how hard can it be?.”

As Taeyeon reluctantly pulls away, Jiyeon's lower lip trembles once more. Taeyeon kneels down again, looking into her daughter's eyes. "Be a good girl for appa, okay? And remember, I'll be back before you know it. I'll call you every night like always."

Jiyeon nods, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. Taeyeon gives her one last tight hug, then stands up and takes one more look at her husband, offering a half-teasing warning glance. The cameras roll, capturing the mix of emotions—apprehension, excitement, and a touch of chaos—as Taeyeon heads off to Japan, leaving G-Dragon to navigate the uncharted waters of solo parenting for the next three days.

 

**Scene 2: G-Dragon's Solo Parenting Adventure Begins**

 

With a determined yet slightly nervous demeanor, G-Dragon embraces his newfound role as the solo caretaker. G-Dragon enthusiastically dresses both himself and Jiyeon and plans a day filled with activities for both of them. They visit her favourite, central park, discovering what seems like 50 playgrounds inside and indulge in Jiyeon's favorite ice cream. As the day unfolds, G-Dragon quickly discovers that managing a toddler is no easy feat, especially when that toddler is Jiyeon.

outfit visuals

[Central Park was buzzing with activity as Jiyong strolled hand in hand with his energetic 5-year-old daughter, Jiyeon. The sun was shining, and families were scattered across the lush greenery, enjoying the fall weather. Jiyeon tried clutching her beloved Harrods Bear, gifted by Seohyun imo when she was born; aptly named “Bear,” as they explored the wonders of the park, although it was nowhere to be found Jiyong, momentarily distracted by a street performer, turned his attention back to Jiyeon to find her wide-eyed and gasping. Panic set in as he realized Bear was nowhere to be seen.]

 

"Daddy, where's Bear?” Jiyeon's lower lip trembled, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

Frantically scanning the area, Jiyong's heart raced. "Hold on, baby. We'll find him, okay?"

 

He knelt down to Jiyeon's eye level, caressing her face, reassuring her as he scanned the surroundings. The crowded park seemed vast, and anxiety crept in. Jiyong took Jiyeon's tiny hand and retraced their steps, desperately searching for the missing teddy bear. They combed through the playground, circled the fountain, and weaved through groups of people. Jiyong's eyes darted around, his mind racing with worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter