Two

The Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When wendy first came to Korea, she was met with a huge culture shock. She came few weeks prior to the start of college. It was kind of difficult to transfer in second year but she managed it. She was glad that she came few weeks ahead of the time though. To her surprise her roommate also came early. She was shocked to see such a pretty face first thing in the morning when someone knocked on the door. The beautiful girl with black hair who was also maybe a head taller than her. Her roommate was none other than park sooyoung who preferred joy as her name.

The introduction was flawless. The two got comfortable with each other rather quickly. Joy helped her with many things started from her korean but soon wendy found out that the angel looking girl was rather a she devil. Joy found wendy to be too cute to be true. She would always . But even after two weeks of knowing each other they knew that they have found a real good friend in each other.

A day before the start of the college joy and wendy were just sitting talking about random stuff.

“You are so lucky you have found your soulmate joy" wendy said whining.

“you will find yours too unnie. At least tell me the name it will be easier to find. I have many friends here” joy said.

“I told you already and I am telling you again that I am not telling you her name joy. I want to find her on my own" wendy said smiling.

“Ughh fine. Don’t whine then" joy said huffing and wendy just laughed.

“anyway you and sungjae are so cute together" wendy said.

“Yeah I know. All the cuteness come from me and he is just there" joy said joking and laughed while wendy just rolled her eyes.

“Don’t worry about tomorrow. I will introduce you to my friends” joy said and wendy just nodded.

The next day when wendy came out of her classroom she saw joy standing there. She smiled at her friend and ran towards her.

“You look already exhausted” joy said laughing.

“Ohh it was such a boring lecture. Almost fell asleep" wendy said yawning.

“let’s go meet the gang in cafeteria” joy said pulling wendy.

“Yaah, slow down" wendy said laughing.

Wendy saw someone sitting on the table while doing something on the phone. She felt her breath hitch when the girl looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter