One

The Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soulmate. A soulmate is a person with whom you have a immediate connection. A connection so strong that you are drawn to them like you have never experienced before.

This is what bae joohyun’s grandma always used to tell her. A soulmate whose name in engraved in your body from the day you were born. Joohyun always used to wonder how is she going to meet this person. She used to imagine all the things they would say when the first time they meet. She has seen many people finding their soulmates with her own eyes. The way their eyes would light up, the blush on their cheeks, just the happiness surrounding them.

She always wanted to meet her soulmate. The name she would see everyday. Beautifully engraved on her right arm with the black ink.

 

Soon she met a person in high school who made her heart beat faster just by looking at her. The person who is the most beautiful person she has ever seen. The person with most beautiful pair of eyes. The person who she instantly felt a connection with. The person named Kang Seulgi.

They became friends quickly without any hesitation. They would do everything together. They understood each other. The were the epitome of friendship. Until…

 

 

“Seul. I love you. I love you more than I should.”

“Joohyun, we can’t,  don’t you understand it is wrong"

“why seulgi. Is it because we are both girls"

“What. No. You know it’s not that"

“Then what. You don’t love me"

“I love you joohyun . I love you so much" seulgi said with tears running down her face.

“Then everything is fine seul. I have told you what my grandma used to say right. Those were the same things I feel whenever I am with you I feel so much more seul. I don’t want anyone but you" joohyun said pulling her closer.

 

“but….but you are gonna leave" seulgi said burying her face in joohyun’s neck.

“I am not going to leave you seul. Never. I will stay with you till you want me to" joohyun said and smiled when she felt lips against her neck smile too.

“Promise"

“I promise" joohyun said. And seulgi pulled her in for a passionate first kiss.

 

So this is how joohyun met her soulmate.

The most beautiful person she has ever known. The slow but cute l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter