Three

The Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since wendy cried in joy’s arms. Joy knew that it was more than just missing family but she did not force her. She let her cry. Wendy has become much closer to all the four girls but everyone can see that she keeps her distance from the couple. Like one time when joohyun threw her arms around wendy’s shoulder she just awkwardly looked around and got out of the hold and ran towards yeri and joy. Wendy cannot help it. She gets flustered whenever joohyun is around. Her heart beat becomes irregular whenever she talks to the girl. And right now she is in the same condition.

 

The five of them decided to go to the park. Just to hangout. They were all just sitting when the two youngest started teasing their bear like unnie. The teasing soon turned a game of rag between the three. Wendy smiled at the three. Whatever at least she found great friends.

“Wendy" she heard the voice and hummed without looking at joohyun.

“Do you not like me" joohyun said in small voice.

“Why would you say that joohyun" wendy felt her heart clench at the sad voice of joohyun.

“It’s like you are comfortable with everyone but me" joohyun aid now looking in wendy’s eyes.

“It’s nothing like that joohyun. It’s just we have never hang out alone.” Seungwan you . She thought to herself.

“I could never hate you bunny" she said smiling at the girl.

“Bunny" joohyun exclaimed and looked wendy with her big doe eyes blinking.

“you are so cute joohyun" as soon as the words left wendy’s mouth she stopped breathing. Then she heard a loud laughter.

“You are so funny wendy~ah" joohyun said giggling. Wendy thanked her stars that joohyun took it as a joke.

“you and seulgi are such a sweet couple joohyun. I hope to find a love like you” wendy said.

“you will soon wendy. Don’t worry the love will just come to you" joohyun said looking at seulgi. A soft smile present on her face. And the same dull ache creeps on wendy’s heart.

“I came to korea just to find my soulmate" wendy said and joohyun turned to look at her.

“I know it’s pretty dumb. But I wanted to meet my soulmate as soon as possible” wendy said looking far away now.

“It’s not dumb wendy~ah. Nothing wrong in trying to find your soulmate.” Joohyun smiled.

“You are lucky you found yours"  joohyun turned back looking at seulgi.

“Seulgi is not my soulmate" I know wendy thought.

“But I love her, she loves me. That’s all I need" joohyun said.

“Is joohyun unnie telling you about her and seulgi unnie's love story" they both turned around to yeri’s voice.

They all settled down wendy gave water bottle to the girls. They all smiled at her.

“But I wondered joohyun unnie What if the guy comes looking for you" yeri asked.

“Guy" wendy exclaimed.

“Yeah. Can you imagine joohyun unnie with a guy. I can’t” joy said and everyone laughed except joohyun.

“who's the guy" wendy asked.

Joohyun just casually pulled her sleeve up and showed her the soulmate. With a neat handwriting her name was written. And if she could wendy would have cried. She controlled her tears and also her expression not wanting to give some unnecessary reaction.

“Can I touch it" wendy asked.

“Yeah, ofcourse” joohyun said.

She just ran her fingers over the mark. Over her name. And tried to stop the sad smile which would have escaped. Seungwan.

“But seriously what would you do if he comes.” Yeri asked again.

“I don’t really know. But I would never leave seulgi” joohyun said holding seulgi’s hand. Seulgi planted a small kiss on the smaller girl’s lips.

“Than maybe he should just never come" wendy said finally tearing her gaze from the soulmate mark.

“No. I want to meet him. Atleast once. I owe him that much" joohyun said.

“Yeah I want to meet him too.” Seulgi said smiling sadly.

“So who is you soulmate wendy~ah" joohyun said.

“She wont tell anyone" ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter