Four

The Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The year went on like this. Everyone of them became close to each other. Wendy was happy looking at the couple from the side line. She still sometime gets emotional. But joy is there. Joy with her sometimes backhand comments about coming clean about the whole situation. But she understands from where wendy is coming from. She cannot help but feel bad for her roommate. She is too generous sometimes. Wendy was happy though. She felt like maybe coming to korea was not a bad thing. She really found great friends. They became her second family. But it changed soon.

Joohyun and seulgi were studying in the library. Trying to wrap their minds around the words wriiten in their notes and books. Trying to concentrate and failing at it seulgi just asked joohyun to have a break. They both decided to go to cafeteria to eat something. On the way joohyun saw a library card on the floor. She picked it up and turned it around to see whose was it. She almost had a heart attack looking at the name.

“Hyun what happened. You look so pale right now" seulgi asked. Joohyun just gave her the card.

The card with name and class but without any picture.

“It’s him. It’s son seungwan" joohyun said. Seulgi looking as shocked as her. Both of their heart pounding loud in the chest.

“Let’s just ask the librarian. If he knows something” seulgi said pulling joohyun towards the desk.

The librarian just said that the person must have lost it with a bored expression. She asked to put it in the lost and found section of the library.

“Umm we are sitting at the section 5 if the person comes looking for it can you ask them to collect it from us" joohyun said.

“And young lady why would I do that" the librarian asked.

“Because this is my soulmate’s name" joohyun said simply.

Just listening to that the librarian’s eyes sparkled. She looked at joohyun who showed her the name on her arm. He smiled and agreed to tell them. Both joohyun and seulgi went to the desk and sat down.

“So this is it" seulgi said. A sad smile on her face.

“whatever happens I will never leave you seul" joohyun said kissing seulgi’s hand.

Wendy was walking with joy and yeri to the cafeteria when she felt the card which was supposed to be in her back pocket was not there. She searched her other pocket and bag. Then she remembered that she must have dropped it in the library this morning.

“What are trying to find unnie" yeri asked.

“I dropped my library card.” Wendy said frantically.

“Ehn just check the lost and found of the library unnie. Calm down" yeri said.

“It has my name on it" wendy whispered and joy heard it. Then she realized that wendy’s real name must be on the card.

“You check the library, we will check the hallway” joy said pulling yeri with her.

Wendy ran towards the library. She asked if the librarian saw her card or if someone had dropped it in lost and found.

“it’s on the table at section 5” The librarian smiled creepily at her. She just bowed and ran towards the table. She saw someone sitting and ran towards them.

“Excuse me have you seen my library card. The librarian said it was here" wendy said panting.

The voice was too familiar to joohyun to get a wrong idea. Wendy was still panting heavy waiting for the girl to speak.

“Ohh wendy-ah what are you doing here. Are you ok. Why are you panting so hard" wendy heard another voice from behind. She looked back to see seulgi holding two boxes of banana milk in her hand. Two boxed. Which means ….. she turned around to finally look at the girl's back. Her breath hitched. Joohyun took a deep breath and turned around. Her eyes filled with tears. Seulgi dropped the milk boxes and ran towards joohyun cupping her cheeks.

“Hyun-ah why are crying. Did you meet him. Don’t cry hyun please” seulgi said pulling her into a hug.

Joohyun looked up to see wendy. Her eyes full of horror, anxiety, guilt. Wendy didn’t knew what she should do.

“I’m sorry joohyun, seulgi" she said and ran out of library. She ran towards the dorm. She saw joy and yeri looking for the library card in front of their dorm. She ran towards joy and hugged her.

“Woah woah wendy unnie" joy said stumbling but she caught the girl in her arm. She turned around to look at wendy.

“jjojjoooyy jjjoyy tt..ttthhe.eeyy kk..nnnnnoo…ww" sendy said in between her sobs. Her breathing becoming short. She was sweating bullets. Wendy felt burning sensation in . She wanted to speak but words were not coming out .

“Unnie breath… breath with me" joy said taking deep breaths. Wendy followed her breathing p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter