Aftermath

Keep Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh. My. Freaking. God." Was all that Angelica was able to say.

"I-It's not..." Onew cut himself off. At that point, he didn't even know if saying they didn't kiss was true or not. One thing was for sure, both him and his older crush certainly got the push they needed, only, their fans just witnessed it.

Ryeowook quickly pulled Onew and himself up, apologising profusely to both his younger teammate and their fans, even though it should be the fans who must apologise for barging into their private room.

"I can't anymore! My eyes are forever tainted with the sight of my fiancé kissing another man!" Aeri wept and wailed.

"Girls, please leave. It's not very nice to barge into your customers' rooms." Said Ryeowook. Normally, in situations like these, he wouldn't say anything and let the others do the talking, but the way this one girl addressed Onew definitely envied him. Who does that girl even think she is? Referring to his Jinki like that!

"But oppaaaa..." Iseul whined, trying to fake-cry in order to gain sympathy.

"Please go or else we might have to report you." Onew warned in a formal tone. He seemed to sense what was going on inside Ryeowook's head.

"Just wait till the whole world hates you. Disgusting! Never did I think such good-looking men could be criminals." Soori yelled, making both men shiver.

If the news slipped out, they'd be banned to ever do as much as show their faces again. The mentality of people nowadays is just corrupted and heartless.

"I can't believe I even freaking liked you!" Angelica tried to lunge at Onew, but was held back by Lia and Soori.

"If you ask me, all of this is Ryeowook's fault. I can't even say his name anymore!" Soori scrunched up her nose as though she had been forced to smell sour milk.

"Hey! It's that hateful weirdo Onew's fault!" Ise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter