'Pick-Me Girls'

Keep Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: The details of the concert (the venues, the performances, the groups performing, etc) will not be accurate. Also, all the SM idols and groups are included in SMCU 2023, including EXO, SNSD and BoA. I hope you will enjoy the story despite the lack of accuracy.

____________________________________________

All the five friends of the newly reunited group booked tickets to Japan to go see the SM idols at their second concert in Tokyo. All of them made sure to dress in flashy outfits.

Aeri, who was wearing a hot-pink crop top and sky blue skirt, was holding  some sort of transparent pouch containing rose petals.

Lia, dressed in a silky, elegant baby pink gown, held a box full of paper hearts.

Iseul, who was wearing a short yellow summer dress, shyly held a bouquet of roses that were dyed purple.

Soori and Angelica on the other hand, were wearing red and black dresses respectively and were holding a pail of ice-cold water.

They all settled in their seats, pretending as though they were mere strangers. The usually comfortable atmosphere was icy and thick with tension. Even the audience seated near them could feel the cold sting in the air.

"What is up with those girls?" Someone whispered.

"I don't know but they sure look like they have murderous intentions." Another replied.

"Let's just hope we make it out alive and emotionally unscarred." Yet another said mournfully.

"See, I told you we should have just bought tickets for the back row." 

"Would you four nosy people just shut up?!" Angelica half-yelled, finally reaching her bursting point.

"I-I'm-W-We're s-so so so so-sorry." One of the whisperers stammered helplessly in a small voice.

In a matter of time, the concert had already begun. Red Velvet and Aespa performed 'Beautiful Christmas' as the first song. Lia was going crazy as she yelled out Karina's name. The other girls were seemingly annoyed.

The next stage was that of EXO, during which, again, Lia was screaming her heart out. Once again, the others were irritated and angered. By the end of the performance, Lia fisted a handful of paper hearts and threw them straight at a very startled Kyungsoo. But when he didn't glance at her and simply recovered swiftly, Lia's temper seemed to reach its limits. She aimed the entirety of paper hearts along with the cardboard box directly to his head. Since all of them had front row seats (and since Lia was pretty strong), the hit was rather hard.

Kyungsoo picked the box up from the dance floor, immediately noticing the spilt contents. He awkwardly looked towards Lia, not very sure what to say.

Lia, on the other hand, was squealing so loud the other audience swore it could break glass.

"Ummm..." Kyungsoo trailed off.

"Yah, was the hit that hard? You seem to have become even more stupid!" Kai tried to joke, sensing that his bandmate was in a very unpleasant situation. Lucky for him, everyone erupted into giggles and the concert proceeded smoothly.

That was, until...
It was NCT's song next and Aeri was going crazy. Her aim was to scream the loudest in order to get Mark's attention. Aeri sure 'loved' Mark and Siwon, but her goal was to get Onew. She was stubborn in proving that Onew would choose her and only her. So she just kept it at the squealing and wildly waving her lightstick around, much like the other fans.

Super Junior came up next, dressed in their costumes. 

Iseul appeared to be very nervous. She was very possessive when it came to Ryeowook.

While the secur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter