Fate Plays Her Card

Keep Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning/Spoiler: The story ahead (including this chapter) will contain boyxboy. 
I hope you enjoy! ❤️

____________________________________________

Eventually, Lia, Soori, Aeri, Iseul and Angelica got over their 'traumatic' experience and decided to become sasaeng fans (AKA - A threat to society).

They sneaked into the concert hall and pretended to exit like all the other fans, but instead of going to the exit, they crept into the vent that led to the row of dressing rooms. Lucky for them, the security were busy monitoring the dispersing fans.

"Do you hear that!" Aeri barely stopped herself from screaming.

"Hear what?" Iseul asked tentatively, a little scared of getting caught.

"I swear I heard Onew speaking!" Aeri half-whispered, half-squealed.

"Where?!" Soori and Angelica perked up instantly.

"This way!" Aeri pushed past them and pressed her left ear to a door on the extreme left in a dingy corner. The rest came racing after her, eager to win Onew's heart.

"Jinki, I..."

Iseul gasped upon hearing that timid voice.

"Ryeowook oppa, I love you!!!" She yelled as she frantically shoved Aeri aside and kicked the door open. 

A very questionable sight welcomed the fangirl, however. Onew and Ryeowook hurriedly stepped away from each other and turned to the door, gaping hysterically in horror.

"Onew oppa!!!" Aeri screamed before either of them could say a word.

"Uh... Hello?" Onew said unsurely, glancing at the insane fangirl running toward him at lightning speed.

Aeri literally pounced on the poor idol who was shocked out of his skin. He tried desperately to push her off gently, finally succeeding.

"How did they get in here?" Onew whispered to Ryeowook.

"I don't know. Let's call our managers and see where they are." Ryeowook suggested thoughtfully.

"Oppa, go on a date with me!" Angelica tried to grab Onew's hand urgently.

"Hyung... Please hurry up." Onew begged, feeling uncomfortable at being touched.

"Hold on." Ryeowook did his best to dial 1 (speed dial) with a very annoying Iseul trying to sneakily get his phone number.

"Are you two done.... What in the name of..." Heechul's booming voice trailed off as he stood at the door.

"Chullie-hyung, please call the managers." Both idols pleaded as they dodged the touchy women.

"Hey you! How dare you lay a finger on my dongsaengs?! Who  let you in here?! Get the hell out of here!"

The girls gaped, frightened by the overprotective Heechul. Mess with his loved ones and you might not make it out in one piece.

Lia, Soori, Iseul and Angelica bolted out the open door. Aeri, however, seemed hesitant.

"What are you waiting for? Me to call the police?" Heechul pitched his voice down to a threatening octave, successfully causing Aeri to run right past him and out the concert venue.

"Geez! And I thought you two were having a great time on cloud nine. Those security guards need to get fired." Heechul said, extremely disappointed.

"Hey guys! Let's go!" Donghae called out as he appeared from behind Heechul.

The four men exited the venue and filed into the van that would take them to their hotel.

The SHINee, Super Junior and TVXQ members were seated in the big van, chattering amongst themselves and horsing around.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter