The First Conflict

The First Experiences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the couple arrived back at their place, they saw that a dinner buffet had started for the models. They stormed inside, Yujin leading the way towards the elevator as she held Minju’s hand.

 

Eunbi and Hyewon were placing pasta on their plates when they saw their two models right outside the elevator. “Oh, they just arrived?” Hyewon muttered, Eunbi looking at her after she looked at Yujin who was clearly flustered while smiling at Minju.

 

The moment the elevator doors opened Minju went inside and held the taller model's face as she pulled her inside, kissing Yujin’s plump lips.

 

Ryujin and Minjeong who just got out of the opposite elevator saw the two models having a giggly make out sesh before the doors closed.

 

“Looks like someone’s having a fun dinner,” Minjeong whispered, Ryujin laughing at her as they made their way towards the buffet.

 

Once they arrived at Yujin’s floor, the taller model carried Minju, wrapping her legs around Yujin’s waist. 

 

Yujin stood outside her room, pressing Minju on the door.

 

“Ready?” The taller model whispered, her breath tickling Minju’s ear.

 

Minju nodded as she smiled at Yujin who opened the door, making sure to lock it before heading to the bedroom.

 

The couple spent an eventful and hot night, forgetting about the world as they focused on each other entirely.

 

-

 

Paparazzis gathered outside of the hotel’s entrance at 9:30 PM, waiting for another batch of models that will arrive. A major event would happen yet again tomorrow evening where the models would attend a car event.

 

Known brand ambassadors of each car brand would attend the event. Of course, one of those was Yujin. Some of the cars that she bought would be displayed since she is the number one top collector of cars in the modeling industry.

 

The second and third models were anticipated also, as they have gained attention this year for the set of cars they bought.

 

Kim Chaewon and Jang Wonyoung.

A white limousine pulled up by the hotel’s entrance.

 

Jang Wonyoung, Cartier’s top model and Audi’s brand ambassador has arrived. The paparazzis went crazy at the sight of the tall model as she made a graceful exit out of the car. She made sure to smile and wave at the cameras and those who screamed her name.

 

She made sure to sign some of the belongings that her fans brought as they waited for her to come. Wonyoung thanked them one by one, taking pictures on the phones that were handed to her. The model was good at fan service, gaining her a lot of supporters.

 

After a short while, she entered the hotel’s lobby with her manager and bodyguards. Some of the models greeted her as she waited for her manager to finish talking with the staff of the hotel. 

 

“I wonder if she’s here,” Wonyoung whispered to herself, looking around the hotel and the faces of the models in front of her.

 

Cameras started to flash again by the entrance as another limousine came. By this time, a lot of women waiting outside of the hotel started to scream as a figure came out of the car. Other models also started to gather by the lobby as they looked at who arrived.

 

Kim Chaewon, Gucci’s top model and BMW’s brand ambassador greeted her fans and the paparazzis that surrounded the entrance. The model smirked at her fans as she waved at them before entering the hotel, not minding to take pictures for the press.

 

Wonyoung smiled as they looked at each other.

 

“Hey playgirl,” The taller model greeted once Chaewon got close to her.

 

“Brat,” Chaewon called out, hugging Wonyoung for a few seconds.

 

Sakura, Wonyoung’s manager, approached the two as she held the keys to their rooms.

 

“Have to go,” Wonyoung said to Chaewon as she slowly walked with her manager. The older model nodded, smiling at her as she waited for her own manager to get their own keys. “Let’s drink later,” Chaewon slightly raised her voice to get the attention of the girl.

 

Wonyoung looked back and nodded at the older model before taking the elevator with her manager.

 

Ryujin, Yeji, Minjeong, and Jimin caught sight of the scene.

 

“Should I call Minju?” Jimin whispered to Yeji, her eyes shaking as she covered .

 

“That’s a bad idea,” Ryujin, Yujin’s best friend, hastily replied since she was also contemplating if she should tell Yujin that her ex has arrived.

 

Yeji looked at Minjeong and grabbed her arm, gaining the attention of the other model.

 

“You didn’t know your cousin’s coming here?” Yeji asked.

 

Minjeong shook her head.

 

“You guys know I don’t even talk to her anymore,” The model reasoned out as Yeji dropped her arm.

 

Chaewon was making her way towards the elevator when she locked eyes with Minjeong, her cousin. The model smirked and raised her eyebrows at her before looking away as she greeted Minjeong who clearly did not greet her back.

 

“Still smug as ever,” Minjeong breathed out, rolling her eyes.

 

Jimin, her girlfriend, smacked her lightly as she laughed at the girl’s reaction.

 

“Is she still sleeping around?” Ryujin asked.

 

“We heard she’s dating Yunjin, but I also heard that she’s flirting with Kazuha whenever her girl is not around.” Yeji whispered, looking around to make sure that nobody else heard her.

 

Ryujin and Minjeong shook their heads as they thoroughly listened to Yeji’s words.

 

“How about Wonyoung?” Jimin asked, moving closer to Minjeong.

 

Yeji and Ryujin looked at each other.

 

“About that,” Ryujin sighed, pulling the three girls away from the lobby to a place more private.

 

Minjeong and Jimin gasped after Ryujin finished her words.

 

“It’s only a rumor though,” Yeji added, concluding their gossip session.

 

-

 

It was around 1:30 AM when Yujin woke up. Minju’s head was resting on her chest as the older girl slept soundly, the taller model smiling at the peaceful sight of her. She kissed Minju’s forehead before slowly moving away to go to the bathroom.

 

Yujin made sure not to wake up the other girl.

 

Once she stood, she leaned down slowly and pecked Minju’s pink lips.

 

Yujin silently walked over to the bathroom, wearing her robe as she stood in front of the mirror. She leaned closer to the mirror, resting her hand on the sink as she took a close glance at herself.

 

Love bites surrounded her neck and collarbones down to her chest.

 

The tall model smiled to herself as she touched each one, remembering how the older girl placed those marks on her.

 

“Quite wild with that angelic face of hers,” Yujin whispered, looking outside of the bathroom to take a glance of Minju who wore her own clothes that were bigger on her. The model bit her lip as she looked back at the mirror.

 

Her lips were quite plump and red after Minju and bit her lip as they kissed earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter