The First Date

The First Experiences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Minju dropped the call, Yujin had a small and silent celebration by pumping her fists up into the air. This is the first time in a while that she was in a date, her past meet ups with other girls just consisting of one-night stands. The model still could not believe that her favorite model, her crush, just asked her out on a date. She felt like she is the luckiest girl in the world.

 

Yujin did not want to cause any trouble even though she knew that she had a free schedule tomorrow, so she decided to barge into Eunbi’s room to let her know about the date that she was going to have with Minju. As she walked inside of the room, she saw her manager with another girl in bed. They were eating popcorn and watching The Notebook on the big T.V. in front of them.

 

“Yujin?!”

 

“Eunbi- don’t get mad!”

 

The manager was about to throw the remote at her model’s face until Yujin ran up to her and held her hand that was holding the remote. “Sorry for interrupting your special time with the pretty woman you’re with, but I have a date to attend tomorrow.” Yujin said, smiling at Eunbi. “I have a name,” The woman beside Eunbi whispered.

 

“Oh sorry, I’m Yujin. You?”

 

“Kang Hyewon.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” Yujin smiled at the girl, shaking her hand. Hyewon smiled back at her and muttered to Eunbi that the model does look better up close. Eunbi glared at her, making the other girl turn her head back to the movie that they were watching. “Yujin, for s sake- who are you going with?” The manager groaned, holding her head since the model really knows how to make her head hurt.

 

“Kim Minju,”

 

“What?!” Hyewon yelled, surprising the two girls. Eunbi sighed, covering her face with her two hands as she looked at Yujin and back to Hyewon. “I’m Minju’s manager, what the is going on?” The girl said, getting out of bed while she opened her phone frantically. Yujin just stared at Hyewon with hanging, side-eyeing Eunbi from time to time.

 

“You had the audacity to stop me from Minju, yet here you are with her manager, laying in bed with matching pajamas on as you two watch The Notebook.” Yujin manager. Eunbi really couldn’t look at her as she was already thinking about the amount of calls and emails she has to do in order to inform Louis Vuitton about the supposed date with Chanel’s top model.

 

Hyewon closed her phone and kissed Eunbi’s cheek. “I’m sorry love, I need to talk to Minju for a short while. I’ll come back after,” The woman said before running outside of the room. Yujin looked at Eunbi who already has her face flushed, still feeling Hyewon’s lips on her cheek. “I’ll explain everything next time. Now, Yujin…”

 

“Yeah?” The model asked.

 

“Keep your mouth shut and I’ll get you whatever you need for tomorrow.”

 

-

 

Minju was happily texting Yeji and Jimin about the call when her manager suddenly came into the room. “Minju-yah!” Hyewon raised her voice at the model. “Y-Yes, unnie?” The brunette asked as she hid her phone, starting to get nervous as Hyewon would only raise her voice at her if she was only in trouble. “Date with An Yujin?!”

 

“Unnie! How did you know?!” Minju shockingly said to her as she was only about to tell her manager about it after she talks to her two best friends. Eunbi sat beside her on the bed and sighed. “Remember Eunbi?” Her manager asked as she nodded, remembering that Eunbi and Hyewon were talking for a while now since Hyewon basically says everything to her.

 

“She’s An Yujin’s manager,”

 

“What?!”

 

Minju stood up as she covered , surprised at the information her manager just told her. “Basically, Yujin barged into Eunbi’s room while we were watching a movie and told her that you two were going on a date.” Hyewon said, staring at the model. “Unnie, we just ended the call a few minutes ago,” The brunette tried to explain.

 

Hyewon nodded, understanding the situation. She knew that Louis Vuitton and Chanel were rival brands, so this is a big thing for the industry. There would be a lot of meetings, calls, and emails in order to push this through and Hyewon was starting to hate the vision that she already has about tomorrow. “I’ll call CEO then,” Minju muttered as she opened her phone.

 

“What do you think you’re-“

 

“Hello? CEO? Ah you see, sorry for calling suddenly but I’m going on a date tomorrow.”

 

Hyewon was about to pull her own hair just by hearing the model’s words as she talked to Chanel’s CEO. What the ?! Hyewon mouthed to Minju, the other girl silencing her by putting her finger on her lips. She knew that they might be in big trouble if their CEO won’t agree with whatever Minju was planning to do tomorrow with her rival company’s top model, An Yujin.

 

“No, no. I’ll be fine CEO… Oh right- I’m going with An Yujin. I suppose it’s alright?”

 

“Louis Vuiton’s?”

 

“Yes, CEO. We’re planning to go to Crema, if it’s alright with you. If it’s too troubling then I can pay for the whole trip on the way there, I’m pretty sure Yujin has more money than me though.” Minju smiled to herself.

 

“Ah, well…”

 

Minju looked at her manager as silence was heard from the other line. Hyewon is looking at her worriedly.

 

“Okay. Be careful. If you need more allowance just call me again,”

 

The CEO dropped the call before Minju got to thank him. “Holy .” The two girls said in unison. Minju was shocked that it was that easy to have permission from their own CEO, she was expecting a struggle between the two of them but surprisingly everything went into plan. “Minju-yah, just tell me if you need anything okay?” Hyewon said to the model as she hugged the other girl.

 

-

 

“Yujin are you ing serious?” Eunbi said as she laughed at what they were doing. Yujin was trying to shop for sports cars online in the middle of the night. “Do you think this looks good?” The model asked her manager as she showed a picture of Porsche’s 911 Speedster, a dark green car with its interior covered with tan leather.

 

Eunbi nodded her head. Yujin’s going to buy a car for a short escapade with Minju, she didn’t need such a beautiful car but as the manager reminded herself who An Yujin actually is, she just agreed to the younger girl’s wants. “I’m going to buy this.” Yujin said to Eunbi, dialing Porsche’s CEO. The manager couldn’t believe anything right now.

 

As the call ended, Yujin was told that the car will be brought later at 7 A.M. just 30 minutes before the two will go on their date. “What about CEO?” Eunbi asked the model. “Oh right,” Yujin opened her phone again to dial their CEO, her manager already expecting the worst since it’s 1 in the morning. She doesn’t know if the CEO is still awake during this time.

 

“An Yujin!”

 

“Hello CEO! Okay, so. Don’t get mad… I’m going on a date tomorrow,”

 

“Okay… and why should I know about that?”

 

“I’m going with Kim Minju, Chanel’s top model.”

 

Eunbi held her breath, anticipating the CEO’s answer to the model.

 

“Well, that’s fine.”

 

“WHAT?!” Yujin and Eunbi shouted at the same time.

 

“You see, Yujin. I had a meeting earlier with Chanel’s CEO. Just some dinner with him. We were already talking about collaborating on a product. So, this is perfect. No need to worry. I’m pretty sure I emailed Eunbi about it. How much do you need?”

 

“O-Oh, I have enough money-“

 

“Nevermind, I’ll just send you 1,000,000 euros. Enjoy and spend it well!”

 

Yujin stared at Eunbi as their CEO dropped the call. A notification on Yujin’s phone came up, her bank account being filled with another million. “Yujin,” Eunbi called out. The model just smiled at her. Yujin ran to her manager and hugged her tightly, being filled with joy as there was no trouble in asking permission from her CEO.

 

“I’ll help you pack up,” Eunbi said to Yujin, rubbing her back as she is happy for her model.

 

-

 

Yujin’s alarm started to ring at 5 AM. The model got up quickly and started to wash up, knowing that she was about to go on a date later. She was smiling to herself the whole time, even while she was brushing her teeth. The model then dressed into a white button up with baggy denim jeans and a loose tie. Yujin smiled at herself as she looked into the mirror.

 

She then sprayed her favorite perfume all over herself, making sure that she will get a compliment from Minju right as they meet. Yujin also decided to bring her leather coat, just in case Minju will get cold as they drive to Crema. The model is such a gentleman despite being known as a playgirl a few months ago. Yujin knew that it’s different with Minju.

 

Eunbi entered her room by 6:30 AM, smiling at Yujin. “You look great today,” The older girl complimented Yujin, handing the model bands of money put into a leather bag. She asked Eunbi to withdraw the money that their CEO sent her as she will be using it during their date in Crema. She didn’t have to worry about paying her new Porsche though, as she has already prepared her check to give to Porsche’s staff who will deliver her car.

 

“Minju’s coming down 7:15,” Eunbi said to Yujin as she fixed the model’s collar. The taller girl nodded at her as she hugged the manager. “Since I am gone, enjoy your time with Hyewon. You deserve it,” Yujin said to Eunbi’s ear, the older girl smiling at her as they let go of each other’s arms. She has always been supportive of her manager.

 

Yujin came down to the lobby by 6:55, waiting for her car to arrive. As soon as she saw the green Porsche, she ran outside and greeted the staff who brought her car.

 

“Good morning, here’s the check. $300,000, correct?” Yujin asked the man.

 

“Yes, Ms. An. Thank you,” The man said to Yujin as he gets handed the check. He then left as soon as he gave Yujin the key to her new Porsche 911 Speedster.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter