The First Meeting

The First Experiences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The year is 2023, and a major event for the world's finest luxury brands is taking place today. Their most prominent models will go to Milan, Northern Italy, for the event. An Yujin, Louis Vuitton's best and most beloved model, will take part, capturing everyone's attention. Her private jet arrived last night at 9:00 p.m., and she went straight to her suite to relax. She understands how large it will be for her the next day.

 

"," Yujin sighed as she rolled out of bed, the sunrise visible through her room's curtains. She had the nicest room in the hotel, with a spectacular view. The model was staying with her assistants and manager in the next room at the Four Seasons Hotel Milano. The magnificent hotel was fully booked for the models, but Yujin secured the nicest room.

 

Knock.

 

“Come in,” The tall girl said as she leaned over to the mirror close to her bed, yawning in the process. Eunbi entered the room as she smiled at Yujin. “Good morning Yujin! Breakfast is already available down stairs.” Yujin smiled at her back and nodded, letting Eunbi know that she’s just going to get dressed out of her pajamas.

 

Once Yujin was done, Eunbi patted her back and opened the door for the model. They were quite close despite the age difference as the older girl treated Yujin as her own child. The tall girl wore a white shirt and dark green denim shorts partnered with her favorite brown clogs. Her clothes were only made for her, and for her stay in Milan, meaning that Louis Vuitton exclusively made it for her.

 

They stood outside the elevator as they waited for it to come to their floor. “Most of the models are already eating,” Eunbi whispered as she tries to fix Yujin’s newly cut short hair. “Oh,” the model muttered. She must have lost track of the time since she was really tired from her flight. Her manager then assures her that it’s okay, knowing that it’s still early.

 

Once the elevator door opened, the two girls got inside and pressed the button to the ground floor. They were at the highest floor with the only best view since the brand really wanted Yujin to experience the privilege of being their top model. “I think I’m going to eat a lot Eunbi,” Yujin said as she chuckled, she hasn’t eaten in Milan until today.

 

The elevator stopped at the floor beneath them.

 

“Good morning,” The brunette girl greeted as she got inside of the elevator.

 

Yujin was starstruck. It’s Kim Minju, her favorite model, looking at her.

 

“Morning,” Yujin replied, smiling at the girl. Minju smiled back.

 

As they got to the ground floor, they let Minju go out first since she was alone. Once Yujin noticed that the brunette has walked further away, she tapped Eunbi’s shoulder. “Holy ,” the model said as she looked at her manager. “What?” Eunbi asked, raising her eyebrow at the girl. Yujin furrowed her eyebrows at her as they reached the breakfast area.

 

“That’s Kim. ing. Minju.”

 

-

 

The clock struck at 3:00 PM and Yujin’s assistants already got her seated, planning her make up for tonight. The theme was modern elegant. Yujin already knew that the concept was going to fit her so much since her proportions were perfect for it. She was quite nervous though, knowing that her own beloved model is going to the same event as her.

 

Yujin was already in her limousine by 6:00 PM. They didn’t have to rush much since the eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter