The First Call

The First Experiences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yujin," Eunbi tapped Yujin's shoulder. "What's that?"

 

"Oh," Yujin whispered as she showed her manager what was written on the paper. Eunbi furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she read the note. The model tried to read Eunbi's face as her manager looked directly at her after reading. "What?" Yujin asked Eunbi, smiling lightly at her. The older girl shook her head and sighed as she looked away from the model. Yujin laughed at her and held her arm.

 

"Be careful with whoever you want to talk to," Eunbi muttered while looking at Yujin. The younger girl, getting confused, let go of Eunbi's arm. "Why? She seems nice." The model reasoned out based on what she saw and felt around Minju. "She's known for being a flirt, nobody knows if she's serious with anyone... maybe even you. Just giving you a warning," The manager said to Yujin, being straightforward so that the model knows that it's serious business.

 

Yujin just looked down, not wanting to believe Eunbi.

 

Why? Because she's very self aware. She herself dates around.

 

"How do you know that, Eunbi?" Yujin asked her. "You know I also date around,"

 

Eunbi playfully slapped Yujin's arm as she laughed slightly from the model's words. The younger girl also laughing at her reaction. "I know, I'm just warning you. I'm pretty sure Minju also knows about you anyway. Just be cautious with her and your own feelings towards her," Eunbi said as she pat Yujin's head. She knows that despite the girl already being a successful model, she's only 20 years old while Minju's 22.

 

One of their body guards opened the car's door once they reached the hotel. As Yujin got out, she already saw that Minju has arrived a bit earlier than her. The brunette is accompanied by her own manager, getting into the elevator with a few other models. "Told you," Eunbi whispered at the taller girl, poking her tongue out at her. The model chuckled at her manager and followed her as they got into the hotel.

 

Once they reached their floor, Yujin opened the paper again and tried to memorize Minju's number. "Those are probably her friends you know," The model said to her manager, refusing to believe what Eunbi knows about it since she knows that those are probably rumors created by the press that bases their opinions on bull. "Probably. But I just want you to be safe,"

 

"Whatever, I'll call her tonight whatever you say to me." Yujin teased Eunbi as she got inside her room, closing the door on her before Eunbi says anything else. She opened her phone and entered Minju's number, making sure that it has the correct numbers. After she saved it, she made sure to wash up and get changed before calling the girl. The model caught herself getting nervous as she was washing up.

 

Yujin opened her phone and sat outside the balcony of her suite, freshly changed into a black tank top and matching shorts. She looked at the trees and the loghts surrounding the hotel, wondering if she should call the model now or if she should just follow what Eunbi said. But then again, Yujin knew that taking a risk won't be that bad, especially if it's Kim Minju.

 

-

 

"God," Minju sighed as she laid on her bed. She looked at the two girls sitting on the sofa close to her bed as they were laughing at her. "Minju, are you sure about An Yujin?" Yeji asked her before leaning on Jimin's shoulder. The brunette shrugged, looking at the lockscreen of her phone to see if anyone was calling her. "She seems like a great person," Minju reasoned out as the two girls shook their head.

 

"She dates around you know," Jimin said, warning the girl as she combed her fingers through Yeji's hair. "I get the appeal though," Yeji whispered, gaining a laugh from Minju and a flick on the forehead from Jimin. "Stop acting like Minjeong wasn't dating around before meeting you," Minju teased, the other girl pouting at her. The three girls have been best friends ever since they entered modelling, being under C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter