Waiting for the bus🦋

Brotherhood 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Jeonghan wanted to go to school, he was packing an old school bag he had since first grade, holding some notes and books that had been with him since he was a kid, and thought that it was an educational one.

Limped out of his room and looked so happy.

He want to go to school and try to be responsible for himself, maybe his brothers will love him and treat him well if he shows him that he's not that ill.

Mingyu spotted the boy out and looked up and down at what he was wearing, " what the hell?!"

Jeonghan shivered as he smiled at his brother.

" H-h-Hyung j-j-jeonghan go-going to sch-sch-school."

He stuttered as he said that while looking happy and bright like always, hugged the backpack and the elder man rubbed his forehead.

" School what idiot?! Did you forget that you were kicked off school due to your bad grades?! You don't even get that you're already in your twenties?!"

Jeonghan heard, biting his lips.

" J-j-Jeonghan w-wanna go to-to school again." The boy said with teary eyes, and his older brother sighed, " ing stupid. I'm going ."

He entered his car ready to go, Jeonghan waving to him as he wiped his tears away.

Was ready to go but he didn't know where to, where was his school again ?!

Joshua headed out and looked at Jeonghan sitting by the house stairs while hugging his backpack, he was wearing a sweater and normal jeans, was panting, and suffering from a fever but he eventually smiled when he saw him.

" H-h-h-Hyung h-h-how are you?!"

Joshua ignored him as he walked past him but the boy stood up eventually and limped over but fell and hurt his knee, he whimpered and stood up eventually, trying to reach him.

" H-h-hyung b-bus is la-late, j-j-Jeonghan going to school." He explains while his eyes teary and his body betraying him again as he feels dizzy.

Joshua entered his car and the boy tried to get in but Joshua drove away, Jeonghan waved to him before he limped back and sat by the stairs, waiting for the bus that used to drive him to school, the bus that won't ever come.

The high fever he has every day affects a spot on his brain that causes him memory issues and he happens to think that he's still going to school.

But no one understood this, no one cared.

Jeonghan pantin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter