Brothers or devils?! (Preview)

Brotherhood 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's twenty-one years old, born with brain damage causing him mental disorders and weakness in his body jobs, since their parents divorced and each one of them went on their ways, he stays here with his brothers in the big house their parents left for them.

His older brothers were three, Mingyu, Joshua, and Seungcheol, Seungcheol was a lawyer and barely came home, Mingyu was a teacher, and Joshua was still a college student, Jeonghan waited for them every day to comeback so he wouldn't feel lonely.

 

 

......

When Mingyu returned back home, Jeonghan limped towards him happily and tried hugging his brother but the elder was emotionless, " What the ?!"

Jeonghan smiled weakly.

" J-Jeonghan m-miss hyung."

He said while sweating and panting a little, was having a usual fever that comes and goes due to his brain damage and weak body, he followed Mingyu but the elder entered his room and slammed the door in his brother's face.

"J-j-jeonghan h-hungry." The boy said, was left at home without anything, the fridge was empty and he didn't know how to cook, no one considered his meal times or tried to make him something before they went.

They forget about him.

Jeonghan heard the door again and limped to see how might be, it was Joshua, he was so happy to see him, " H-h-Hyung, h-h-how are you?!" 
Joshua pulled off his coat and took a close look at the boy's state, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter