...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

 

 

It’s happening again. Three girls, messing up the library while Myoui was alone with them. She has just started her job organizing the books on the shelves, and Myoui was just letting them throw books around the floor. She doesn’t mind fixing it later.

Hirai on the other hand saw what’s happening from the outside. She observes for a while and seeing how Myoui wasn’t intending on stopping them, that’s her cue to enter inside. The three girls messing around got shocked, and two of them hides behind the other one’s back.

“Didn’t you saw the sign outside. Library is closed already. You want me to call the staffs here? You want to end up working here too?” Hirai uttered intimidating them. The one on the center Hirai can actually recognize was visibly furious on her interrupting them, but in the end gave up.

“Let’s go girls. Let’s just come back some other day.” The girl purposely muttered loud, before then she throws on the floor the last book on her hand and made their way outside the library.

Hirai let out a sigh, shaking her head on the sight of the mess.

“This will take more time than usual.” She muttered completely walking inside and started to pick up the books on the floor one by one. “Just so you know I’m not helping you or something. I lost a book so I’m doing this job too. Today is my last day actually.” She informs feeling Myoui’s stares on her.

“I know.” Myoui unexpectedly answered, that actually surprised Hirai cause she didn’t expect any reply at all. “I saw you getting scolded the last time. But you don’t need to organize the ones on the floor. Just leave it there. I’ll fix that once I’m done here.” Hirai raised her eyebrow on Mina’s command. She chuckled, and did stops from doing so. She then herself drop on the floor and let go the books she just picked up on the floor.

“Really? I’ll just seat here for a while then.” Hirai announces as she crossed one leg lying on the floor, bend her other knee feet sticks on the floor, open one book that is close by her side, lean her elbow on the knee and started to check the book quietly.

It suddenly became too silent, that only both can hear is how Hirai was flipping the pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter