...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

 

Mina and Momo were on their way, going to hang-out at Momo’s place tonight after school. They were currently chatting, eating ice-cream while walking up the street.

"Let's have a race up to your apartment's building. The one who lost will be the one who cooks- yah! I'm not even done yet!" Momo laughs loud, turning to Mina just to put her tongue out teasing Mina. 

"You cheater! Don't let me catch you! I'll kill you!" Momo again immediately runs as Mina started try and catch up on her.

Momo couldn't handle her laughs hearing Mina keeps nagging behind her back. She's almost arriving at their apartment’s building, excited, but then she suddenly lost that excitement as slows herself down from running. The smile she has on her face quickly disappeared.

Mina saw Momo stopping, so she gets that chance to catch up on her.

"You're letting me win?" Mina was so happy when she passed by Momo when she noticed Momo's acting weird, not even moving an inch the moment she passed her.

“Why?" Mina quickly questions, and walks back on Momo. “Is there something wrong? You forgot something?” She continues, and notice how Momo looks scared, stepping backward.

“W-Why don’t we hang-out at your place tonight instead?” Momo muttered scared, and Mina’s just not getting it.

“Really? When we’re here already?” She scoffs, thought Momo was just joking but then Momo suddenly grabs her wrists and pulls her with her.

“Yah! Momoyah-”

“Hirai Momo-ssi...” Mina couldn’t even continue complaining, both immediately halted as they heard someone calling Momo’s full name from their back direction.

“I already saw you.” Mina tilted her head back, “Don’t try to run away from me now Momo-ssi. We need to talk.” There, she saw a short-haired woman holding a helmet on her waist, and a motorcycle just behind her in front of Momo’s apartment building.

Mina now looks at Momo at her side, feeling how Momo squeezes her hand tightly as the woman was heard approaching them.

“What’s wrong? Do you know her?” Mina asked whispering, afraid this woman is bad news but Momo only looked away from her, not answering her question at all.

Momo has no choice but to face this woman now, sighing a big one before she turns to her back forcing a welcoming smile for this woman. As the woman getting closer, Mina noticed how she was staring at her and Momo’s hands together.

“Who?” The woman asked soon she arrived. That’s when Momo immediately let go of Mina’s hand. That made Mina confused even more. She can feel there’s some tension between these two right now.

“F-Friend.” Momo shortly answers, eyes escaping from the woman. The woman then tried to look closely at Mina, not even hiding it so Mina felt so uncomfortable. This woman swear she saw Mina before, but since it’s a little dark on their spot she can’t recognize Mina yet.

“Really your friend?” The woman frown, tilted her head and hissed while thinking… “You’ve never mention her to me.” Mina felt so offended. It’s like, she’s getting judge right now. The woman of course notices that, chuckles, putting her face away from Mina.

“Hi Mina-ssi. I’m sorry if I’m being rude.” The woman says as she offers her hand to Mina, asking for a handshake.

“My name is Yoo Jeongyeon. I’m Momo’s-”

“Cousin!” Momo cuts in, putting Jeongyeon’s hand away from Mina. The woman— Yoo Jeongyeon laughs at Momo’s reaction. Instead, she put her hand’s up, waving and smiles on Mina respecting Momo’s action.

“Mina-ssi…” Momo calls getting Mina’s attention. “This is my key. You can go inside first. I just need to talk to her.” Momo immediately handed her apartment’s key…

“It’s a- a private matter so…” She started to push Mina away, then gestures her to just go and Mina of course has no choice but to do what Momo wants.

Mina is actually worried. Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter