...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

 

People were staring at them. While Hirai was staring at her.

"H-Hi?" Hirai tried to greet though it's awkward. It seems like she wasn't heard though.

Hirai was unsure what’s happening. It’s just, the famous former idol Myoui Mina suddenly seated in front of her and started eating without saying anything to her. They are now here in the school’s canteen, and currently many students were eating same time with them.

Mina felt Hirai’s stare so she was finally noticed. Mina carefully munched her food and then only raised her brows asking why to Momo by her thoughts. Good thing Hirai manage to read through.

"W-What can I help you?” Momo scoffs nervously as she asked that.

Hirai was actually aware, that Mina and the Minatozaki’s family seems to have finally talked through their past and now starting to move on. It’s a good thing. But still, Momo’s anxious thinking what Mina want from her right now especially Mina’s gazes are making her uncomfortable.

“Stay.” Mina muttered confusing Hirai even more.

“O-Okay?” Hirai was not sure but she doesn’t see any harm at Mina’s request.

Mina felt so glad as Momo agrees to her, she hide it from Momo of course.
 

As Mina started eating silently again, Momo on the other hand inhales as she put her right hand on her cheek to watch Mina eating. There’s nothing else for her to do since she’s done eating already. Momo can’t help but smile, as it’s making her relieved knowing she made a right decision talking to Mina that day.

“You’re Hirai Momo, right?” Mina asked in between eating. Momo raised her eyebrow, a little surprise Mina actually knows her full name.

“How did you know, Ms. Myoui?”

“I asked the librarian. Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter