...

Color me blue ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

 

People on the library usually doesn’t mind having little noises like these laughs and giggles their hearing right now. But seeing how these girls were spilling juices on someone’s borrowed books is what’s been distracting them.

And when the owner of the borrowed books shows up on the sight of these girls, they immediately left laughing at each other and runs out from the library as fast as they can.

The book’s owner did saw them running though, and It wasn’t the long when she noticed it. How the table, her bag, notebooks, and the books she borrowed was all wet probably because of those girls intentionally doing it.

“Again.” She muttered, took a huge sigh, and looked around only to witnessed how everyone’s head immediately titled down away from her. Of course, they were afraid to be bother away from their studies, that’s why they were avoiding her though they felt guilty by not stopping those girls.

 

 

“Did you do this?” The school’s librarian asked the girl, as she unmindfully brought back the books in that state. She didn’t even mind to dry it knowing how strict with rules this school is.

“Yes. I accidentally spilled my juice that’s why.” She muttered admitting it though many knows it’s actually not her fault. The librarian of course noticed how drenched those three books for it to be called accident, she can’t just overlook on this.

“These doesn’t looks like it though. Are you sure? Don’t you want me to check the CCTV?” She asked, knows what’s up so she stares closely, hoping this girl will tell her the truth but only she gains was an immediate head shaking after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter