A day by his side 🦋

I’m his manger 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the drama shooting, Jeonghan watched the man with all admiration and respect, eyes shining seeing his acting skills, heart beating fast and always feeling so lucky that he works for him.

To be this close to him, even if it's just a normal relationship, he's satisfied as long as he's beside the man.

He shivered, feeling so cold, it was almost -1, and even so, the man was shooting a drama scene where he was wearing only a tank top when the shooting finished for the last sense, Jeonghan ran to him with the man's coat, wrapped it around him and Seungcheol was a trembling mess, hugged Jeonghan seeking for warmth and the shorter frail lad blushed, eyes shinned and he almost forgets how to breathe.

" Stay like this Jeonghan, I-I'm freezing."

He murmured, Jeonghan hugged back innocently while feeling like he could fly, he was so happy right now.

" H-Hyung, I've prepared the warm air on the van, let's go back."

Cheol nodded, " Okay Hannie need to thank everyone and say goodbye."

The lad nodded, pulled back and Seungcheol walked over, and said his thanks and goodbyes to the staff and his partners in drama, the woman who he loves in drama hugged the man and he smiled and hugged her.

" Take care cheol-ah."

Jeonghan watched and looked down biting his lips.

Heart throbbing him. When they went in the van, Jeonghan start to drive back home and cheol in the backseat sleepy and blank there, " , finally some warmth, I was dying in cold while shooting." 
He said, went into the passanger seat to got more warm air and did the belt.

Jeonghan driving while he was sleepy, Seungcheol glanced at him.

He have been sleeping for just two hours, four or three, due to their busy schedules and the missions he set, he received calls from companies and people, once they reached, Jeonghan went up with him to make sure he was safe but he bowed about to leave.

" Come in and sleep, you going to drive while you're barely opening your eyes ?!"

The man asked, Jeonghan looked dizzy there.

" Th-thank you Hyung."

He was too weak to he agree on the man's offer eventually, Seungcheol closed his apartment door and looked at Jeonghan taking off his coat and going in.

Look unbalanced.

" Need help?!"

Jeonghan shook his head, blushing.

" I'm sorry Hyung, I won't bother you."

He laid on the sofa, " Don't say that little pie, you're not a bother."

Jeonghan blushing at the nickname.

" Don't sleep here, come in here."

He held his arm and went into the bedroom and the lad flinched, " N-no Hyung I can't sleep in here."

The man took off his coat, " It's fine Hannie~I'll be taking a bath, you can sleep before me."

Jeonghan blushing, saw the man going in and he hesitated to even sit on the king-sized bed, spaced there

He's just a manager, why is he treated like this?!

The lad was drowsy as he sat on the bed, laid down, and felt the world spinning, closed his eyes to the sight of the man coming out topless.

As he only wraps the towel around his waist.


The elder man looked at the cute manger sleeping peacefully and he felt bad for making him so tired like this, so covered his chest and laid close too.

Wasn't bothered by him even a little he admires the cute lad so much.

Pinched his chubby cheek and chuckled.

" So cute~."

 

 

🌧️🩵🦋🩵🌧️

The two slept so well till 2:30 PM since they were so exhausted for more than two weeks for the drama.

The young manager woke up to the sight of the topless man right in front of him, he held back from making any noise, fell off the bed while his cheek burned red, ran out, and left the man still asleep.

What the hell, why is he sleeping topless ?! 

He sat on the sofa, he couldn't believe that he slept by his side so easily like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter