Chapter 7

chasing happiness

Ha na woke up with the sensation of a hand carressing her forehead up to her hair and back down to her cheek. it surely left the warmth feeling in every skin it landed.  she looked up and there she saw seung jo staring at her sitting at the bed where she is laying down.  seung jo then smiled at her and lean down to get closer look at her face.  he just stared at her lovingly like that for almost ... ah... she didnt know how long he stared at her like that.

 

he is really goodlooking guy, there is no doubt on that.

 

suddenly she get up so quickly upon remembering something. she almost bump into seung jo's face.  seung jo noticed what's in her mind by looking at her expression.  Ha ni is really easy to read when it comes to facial expression.

 

Seung jo then came sit closer to her embracing her back with her strong but loving arms.

 

" What happen to jung go? the wedding? He told me that he wont marry me anymore?" Hani said with sadness in her face not because she really want to be married with him but there still a guilt in her mind and heart even jung go told her that she didnt have to feel guilty at all.

 

Seung jo then smile and said, "dont feel guilty Ha ni ah,  maybe at this time he is enjoying his honeymoon"

 

Ha ni eyes became wider and looked at him shocked "What? honeymoon?"

 

he chuckled " I couldn't believe it too. ommoni just called a while ago and told me that the wedding resumed with a new found bride"

 

"What?" she still cant believe it, is there anyone in this world that is willing to be a substitute? 

 

"Who is that new found bride you are referring to?" Ha ni 

 

" I dont know yet lets just wait to ommoni then we will know.?

 

"bong jung go is reaaly a good person" Hani said while her head hung low and bitting her lip.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:  I will continue tommorow.  Ok