Chapter 5

chasing happiness

" this is it oh ha ni... you can do this"  ha ni thought  still encouraging herself

 

The prossesional march started as the wedding song heard.  The three bride's maid ( Ju ri, Min ah and Chris) showered the path with flower petals followed by the bride with her father at her side.  She clung into her father's arm so tight.. Her face was pale though she is wearing make-up.. she look so beatiful but her eyes said it all, she is in great distress,  she is really trying so hard to smile to everyone.

 

Finally her father lend her hand to Bong jung go, she didnt even notice that they reach the groom already..

 

Bong jung go took her hand and led her at the altar.  Ha ni stood there afraid to look at her groom for he will see her sadness.  She dont want bong jung go to feel guilty.. Suddenly she heard a sigh from him.. she look at him. Then Bong jung go held both her shoulders and made her face him.  She saw the sadness in his face.

 

"Bong Jung go..." she said with questioned look.

 

"Ha ni ah..." Jung go started " Im sorry, but I cant marry you"

 

Ha ni's eyes widened " Why?" she asked with guilt written all over her face "Im sorry Jung go ah if you noticed my sadness, but I will try my best not to show it to you in the future, I will try hard to be a good wife and..."

 

Jung go cut her words by placing his finger on her lips. "No, ha ni ah. I cant allow you to suffer much. Im sorry if I waited until this day to come just to finally realize your sadness.  I really thought that one day I can make you happy.  Im willing to do anything for you just to see you smile.... but why should I wait for that moment where in I know that your happiness is just right there waiting for you with the man you love.  Why should I let you suffer till that day where in it's just a second away with Baek Seung Jo"

 

"Jung go ah" ha ni said whispering his name.. Her vision became blurred due to the tears that are forming in her eyes

 

Bong Jung go then leaned to kiss Ha ni's forehead while his thumbs wiping away her tears.

 

"Go Ha ni ah....chase your happiness with your one true love" Bong jung go said with smile on his face,

 

Though he is hurting but he  is really happy when he saw ha ni's eyes became bright again.  How he could be so blind and selfish about ha ni's sudden changes, shebecame quiet, her bubbly personality disappeared, the sparks in her eyes became dim and lifeless.

 

He cant endure it anymore He must do something about her to bring back her oldself.  he cant be happy knowing that she is suffering a lot.  So he thought at last to set her free.

 

Hani couldnt move a bit,, She still cant believe that Bong Jung Go finally grant her freedom without any guilty feelings. She can feel her legs became numb and her sight is getting darker and darker..she fainted

 

Bong jung go held her tight before she could reach the floor.. He lay her down gently and was about to carry her when he saw a pair of foot standing in front of them. he then looked up and saw Seung Jo there. He let out a sigh and nodded at him..

Seung jo took that as a sign and kneeled down and scooped ha ni to carry her bridal style.  Seung jo looked at the sleeping ha ni with a smile on his face.  he then looked at jung go and said "thank you" bowing his head a little.  Bong jung go smiled at him and nodded again.

 

Seung Jo started walking out the wedding hall with ha ni on his arms.

 

"You belonged to me Oh Ha Ni" he thought still looking at her " since the day you stepped into my life"