Knight In Shining Suit, Damsel in Apron

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun

Bythe next day, I had completely forgotten about the 'Rude Man' incident, thanks to the busy stream of costumers in the cafe. After serving the one thousandth costumer, I leaned against the counter, dog-tiredly. Yuri, seeing me in such a poor state grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to me and I accepted it gratefully.

"Poor you," Yuri teased. "You have to run here and there while I get to stay here."

"Haha." I hit Yuri with the bottle of water but she leaped gracefully out of harm's way. "I'm already so tired so stop teasing me, okay? After all, I did let you off early yesterday," I pointed out.

"Okay, due to your enormous sacrifice, I will attend to the costumers while you stay here, okay?" Yuri decided, flashing a smile at me which I returned. Yuri took my notepad and dashed off. I smiled. Yuri is such a good unnie.

~~~

"I have a date with Yesung tonight too, Seohyun." Yuri informed me while we were cleaning the cafe. The last costumer had left long ago. I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? Yesung really likes you."

"I know, right? And I like him a lot." Yuri smile, a dreamy expression appearing on her face. "He's the type of guy I like."

"Good for you, Yuri." I said truthfully. "I just wish my type of guy would appear soon." I added sadly, looking down.

"Don't worry, Seohyun." Yuri said, putting an arm around me. "You're still young. How old are you? Twenty-one? Twenty-two?" she asked.

"I'm twenty-one." I replied. "But I'm getting old."

"Hello? Incase, you don't know. I'm like two years older than you." Yuri scolded. "If you're old then I'm a old hag!"

I laughed. "Thanks Yuri. You made me feel better."

"Oh, Seohyun. As emotional as ever." Yuri teased but she still hugged me. "Besides, maybe Rude Man might be your type of guy." She winked.

"Yeah, right. He's so rude and arrogant. No w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter