The First Meeting

Love Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun

"Waitress! Please take my order!" someone shouted and I quickly hurried over. "Hello, what do you want?" I bowed and then prepared myself to jolt down her order.

"I want a slice of cheese cake, one cup of latte and a chocolate cupcake." the woman ordered and I noted it down. I dashed to the counter and passed the order to Yuri. After she had prepared the food, I dashed over again and grabbed the food to pass to the woman. Once the woman was finished, I passed her the bill. Then, after the woman had paid, someone else would call my name and this whole procedure would happen again. And again. And again until the cafe closes.

This is my part time job. It isn't easy but it will help my parents with the bills, so no matter how hard it is, I just have to grind my teeth and just do it. I come from a rather poor family and I'm still studying at a university. I know that the university fees are quite expensive despite my parents telling me it isn't. But, whenever it's time to pay the fees, there will this look of sadness on their faces. This spurs me to study harder so I can get a better job in order to support my family.

"Waitress!" someone yelled and I quickly rush over to do my job. Later, when the cafe was about to close, Yuri came to talk to me since the cafe was empty.

"Seohyun, do you mind if I go home first? I'm going out with Yesung." Yuri asked me. I smiled, "Of course. It's near closing time anyway."

"Thanks, Seohyun! You're the best!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter