First Dinner

Living in an Idol Group's Dorm

There was only one way I could find out is this was my LuHan. My LuHan had a star shaped birthmark on his left elbow. I knew it was a sign that he would become a star one day. 

"Hey, can I-"

"Hyung! Dinner's ready!" Sehun announces from the door. "D.O. hyung cooked it tonight, so it should be safe to eat." He spots me with LuHan and comes over and grabs my arm. 

"Come on noona, D.O. hyung's food is always delicious." He was so happy, I couldn't just reject him; so I let him drag me out the door and into a new room I hadn't seen before. It was near the lobby area right when you got out. I wonder why I didn't see it earlier.... 

Dining Room Interior Design Idea

(just imagine it as a long table that can seat all the boys)

I jumped into the closest chair and snuggled up in it. It's so soft! I love soft squishy things! 

"Ummmm, you're in my chair." I looked up and saw Suho. I actually remembered him because he was really handsome, but he was also really cold to me when we met. I think Luhan said he was EXO's leader too.

"Awww hyung, come on! Don't be so mean, just let noona sit here for tonight!" Sehun was holding onto Suho's legs, and even though Suho tried shaking him off, it didn't work. He sighed. "Sehun, you are such a child." He looked-ok more like glared-at me and just grabbed another seat all the way at the other end of the table. What's his problem? 

Before I could think anymore of it, I heard Sehun yell, "The other hyungs are here!" He ran and tackled the other boys, *sigh* so many, I wish I remembered which one was which. The tallest one-after Kris I mean-turned to me and gave me this HUGE smile.

"Hi! I'mChanyeol! I'msogladthehyungsletyoulivewithus!" Man, he was hyper. 

"Sorry, Chanyeol had a sip of coffee today when weren't looking.Luckily it was decaf." One of the shorter members said. If he drank decaf and was already this hyper...I'm scared to imagine what he would be like if he had drank caffeinated coffee.

"I'm sorry. I'm really bad with names, who are you again?"

"MynameisChanyeol! I'mEXO'srapperand-" 

"Ok, I don't think she meant you Chanyeol. Why don't you go and sit down, and drink some water ok?" Chanyeol bobbed his head up and down about 30 times and went and sat down next to Suho. 

He started talking again. "My name is-"

"Yeah yeah, do all the introductions and stuff later."Suho butted in, gosh what was his problem? "I was stuck at the office for 14 hours today, I wanna eat now."

And with that everyone sat down. I hope Suho's not always like this, because it might not work out that well if he is.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yeah re written Chapter 6, I rushed through it before and I hated it so yeah....I think for the next chapter I'm going to spend some more time on it, but this one I wanted to get up sooner. Now I gotta go do homework, I spent my whole time on this chapter for you guys :P 

So until next time bai! ^^

tumblr_mcxmhk1xV81rj2k6po1_500.gif

image

tumblr_m2wjenHoRT1qfr9dro1_250.gif

kai-waving.gif

tumblr_m6v4ayYgKg1qcslcco1_500.gif

Kay, think I went a little overboard with the gifs...