Familiar Face

Living in an Idol Group's Dorm

 

"Yah! Come back here !" I kept running, rolling my eyes. Why the hell hadn't he given up yet? He's been chasing me for like 10 blocks, he must have some amazing stamina. Seriously, he didn't even have that much money in his wallet, only like $10. I walked to a 4-way stop, and the guy was no where in sight. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice I was about to cross the street at the same time a car was coming. Luckily someone was caring enough to pull me out of the street. 

"Thanks," I threw over my shoulder. "Whoa, hold on. You can't go anywhere with a cut like that." I looked down. I didn't even realize that I had been in contact with anything sharp. Oh right, I tripped and like totally face-planted a couple blocks back. "Come with me, I'll fix it for you."

"Thanks." I looked up at him, wanting to say thanks but then, something happened. I guess maybe it's what people call déjà vu? His face looked so familiar, even his voice was kind of familiar. I guess I was staring cuz then he snapped his hands in front of my face. I hated that.

"You okay? Am I so beautiful that you can't help but stare?" He smirked. Man, he seemed exactly like him, just as stuck-up. "No, it's just.....you remind me of someone."

"Well my face is hard to forget." He said proudly. "Yeah cuz it's so ugly." I flicked his head and walked away. "Come on, didn't you say you were gonna help me with this?"

"Yeah yeah, you're lucky I'm nice." He mumbled behind me.

"Oh by the way, my name is Sam."

At SM Ent.

We walked through the sliding glass doors of the building. The whole front lobby was light pink. I HATED pink -_- but besides that, I realized that there were a lot of posters of Super Junior and TVXQ and SHINee and other SM artists.

"Welcome back Hannie." A nice young lady greeted him. She went over to him and slipped her hand through the curve of his arm. I smirked, Hannie? "Where have you been? I missed you." Uggh, the way she looked at him was kind of sickening. I bet she was trying to hit on him. She turned to me, with a disgusted look. "And who is this?" 

He pulled himself away from her arms and wrapped his arm around my waist. "What are you-" He squeezed my waist lightly signaling me to stop.

"Oh, her name is Sam. She's my girlfriend. If she comes here looking for me again, please let her in." Lu Han He smiled nicely at the lady. "Sammi, let's go." He dragged me into the elevator. When the doors closed he let go of me. "Thanks, I've been wanting to get rid of her forever."

"Yah, who said anything bout helping you get away from a crazy girl? I'm only here cuz you offered to help me dress my wound." I turned and faced the door.

"Whatever, come on this is our floor." The door opened and we faced a big hallway. There were only a few doors though. We turned left and walked to the one farthest down. It had a weird logo on it though. It was a kind of hexagon, and had letters etched out on it, sorta lik the letters E, X and O.

"Where are we?"

"We're in the SM Entertainment building. You know, the home to the biggests acts in Asia?" I gaped at him. seriously? Well I guess that explained all the pink and the posters. But how did he get into SM? This guy was too dumb looking to get into SM.

"You're an SM trainee, I find that hard to believe. Seriously now, where are we?" He the lights of the room. The wallpaper....clouds....like the real SM practice rooms. I guess he saw me gaping at them. "Recognize them don't you? Now do you believe me?"

"Fine, but then.....what was that sign for? EXO? Never heard of em." I crossed my arms waiting for his explanation. He sighed. "EXO is my group, we're going to debut soon. Although we're sorta skeptical bout whether or not SM will actually debut us within the year." He went over to a closet. "Sit down. Maybe it's just me, but that wound doesn't look that good."

I still couldn't put the idea out of my head. He still seemed really familiar...like my old friend from when I lived in China. They had the same name too....they couldn't be the same person....could they?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so here is the new revised version of chapter 1 ^^ idk if it's any better, but i definitely spent more time on it....and I feel like it's more detailed....ANYWAYS I hope you guys enjoy it and remember.

 

IF YOU COMMENT IT'LL MOTIVATE ME TO UPDATE FASTER

PS: I MIGHT be able to start chapter 2 tomorrow, depending on the amount of hw...ok yeah bai ^^