Meeting EXO

Living in an Idol Group's Dorm

Sam's POV

After another 30 minutes, we finished eating and left the restaurant. It was a pretty awkward and silent dinner, but still very delicious. I could tell that oppa really missed his friend.

"So, where do you live Sam?" This question took me by surprise.

"Ummm....well you see....I sorta don't have a home right now...." 

"What how?" Well it was nice to know he cared, but then he grabbed my arm really hard, to the point of it being painful.

"Yah, let go." I pouted at him hoping the aegyo would work. Well at least he let go.

"Tell me what happened to your house." Man he is persistent.

"Well I originally lived in this apartment near downtown Seoul(sorry people, don't know much bout the make up of Seoul ;__;). But then....well I spent all my money on food....and couldn't pay the rent....hehe."

"Well where are you gonna stay now?" He thought bout it for  second. Man his thinking face was SOOOO cute xD

"Well what do you think? And stop staring at my gorgeous face, it's weird." 

Crap I wasn't listening. "Ummmm....what were we talking about?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I said, 'Why don't you move in with us?'" He smiled like a little kid at me. "So, what do you think? Wanna meet the members?"

A girl living in a dorm with 12 guys, is that really such a good idea?

~~~~~~~~~~

He took me to this HUGE building in downtown Seoul. It was like 20 stories high, and sorta futuristic looking(i REALLY at descriptions you guys ;__;). It had a gigantic lobby with expensive looking furniture, it even had a doorman sitting at a little desk. We got into the elevator and he pressed the number 12, and surprisingly it didn't take that long to get to the right floor.

"This whole floor belongs to us. SM didn't want any crazy fangirls moving in and stalking us. We each get one space, mine is the one at the far end." He gestured to the door all the way at the end of the hall. "Lemme introduce you to the rest of the guys." He walked over to the closest door and opened it.

The first thing I saw was a blur of brown. Apparently a ninja lived in this apartment.

"Yah, Tao stop practicing and say hi to Sammi. She’s going to be living with us now." He slammed his stick on the floor, and even did a fancy ninja pose, then turned around. He was really tall, and looked like he needed a good night's sleep. His hair was short and black, it sorta looked like he stuck his finger in a wall socket and got electrocuted. He didn’t look that friendly, and it didn’t have anything to do with the fact that he was holding a possibly deadly weapon in his hands.

“Hi.” He said curtly, and turned around and started practicing again.

“Sammi’s gonna be living with us now Tao, doesn’t that sound so fun?!” LuHan said it in a childish voice, trying to lighten the mood, but Tao was not amused. All he said was, “Don’t touch my stuff,” and started practicing again.

LuHan just sighed. “Sorry, when Tao is practicing, he doesn’t like to be disturbed. He’s usually really nice and friendly though. Come on, I’ll introduce you to Kris next, he’s one of our leaders.”

~~~~~~~~~~

“Kris! Where are you? I want you to meet someone!” Then this thing popped up from behind the couch. And said, “Ughhhhhh….”

 “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I jumped into LuHan’s arms, and buried my head in his neck. “What is that?” He rolled his eyes and put me down. “That is Kris, I guess we woke him up from his nap.” He walked over to the couch and messed around with his face. “Yep, it’s definitely Kris. Yah, next time brush your hair a bit ok?” He told it, I mean him.

“Hey, I JUST woke up, I can’t brush my hair in my sleep hyung.” He shot back. He shook his hair a bit and then turned to me, now wide awake. “Who’s this pretty girl?” He smirked at me. “I’m Kris, leader of EXO-M, nice to meet you.” He got up and shook my hand.

“Kris, I met Sam on the streets, she needed a place to stay so I invited her to live with us! She’s from the States!” He said excitedly. I swear I didn’t see him eat any sugar today….

“Hyung,” Kris was going into leader mode, I could tell. “You know what the company thinks about us being around girls.”

“Yeah yeah, I know. Don’t worry I’ll be extra careful. And look on the bright side! Now we’ll have someone to clean up after us!” He smiled evilly.

“What!? I didn’t agree to being a maid!”

“Well think of it as your way of paying rent.” He said shortly, and then turned back around to face Kris. “I’m going to go introduce her to the others. You can sleep now.” He stood on his tippy toes and patted Kris’ head. “Kaja, let’s go Sam.” And pushed me out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai guys!! So I was originally going to make this longer and update it on the weekend, but since its Hannie's birthday today I decided to update today! so Happy Birthday LuHan! ^^

tumblr_m2rcsucxi71roopwao1_500.gif

He's so adorable xD

tumblr_m2rduxTKRn1qfi1jpo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2rcjlfGn71qibcdjo1_500.gif

image

image