Getting to Know Each Other

Living in an Idol Group's Dorm

Lu Han POV

Man this girl is annoying. I mean, I saved her from almost getting run over and she asks me all these random questions? Gosh she's nosy. And how could she NOT know EXO? People have been expecting our debut for a while now. Maybe she's just especially ignorant. 

"Hello? Earth to creeper. What are you staring at?" She kept waving her hand in front of my face, sorta like she used to....still really annoying though.

"Yah, just sit still okay? It'll make it easier to clean to the wound." And surprisingly, she listened to me. 

"There, all done." I wrapped the band aid around her knee one last time. And then we sat there....in complete silence....for like 10 minutes straight. Talk about awkward...

"So...you wanna tell me about your family?" Well I couldn't just let the silence go on forever now could I?

"Umm....ok? I have an older sister who is married and has 2 kids now, a younger sister who's in her second yr of high school, and a younger brother in his last yr of middle school. My mom is Chinese, and my dad is Korean, so I'm a mix. My mom is a pediatrician and my dad is a lawyer. Anything else you wanna know?" Wow, very detailed, now I'm kinda scared to ask another question.

"No that's good enough. But just curious, did you ever live in China?” I had to know, maybe there was a possibility it was her.

“I-“ But then the door opened, and someone else came into the room. “HYUNG!” Sehun-he's such a child-ran towards me and lay down on the floor, with his head on my lap. “Hyung, guess what? I went home today and saw my parents and they said they were REALLY proud of me and-“ He noticed Sam next to me. He turned from the child he usually is, into the womanizer side of him. “Hyung, who’s this pretty noona?” He winked at her.

“Um hi, I’m Sam. And don’t call me noona, it makes me feel old.” I think I saw her scoot back a little to get away from him, but he apparently didn’t even notice.

“Well I’m Sehun, maknae of EXO.” He got up and sat on the other side of her. “So how did Hannie hyung find such a beautiful girl on the street?” He leaned in even closer towards her.

“Yah, Sehun get away from her, you’re scaring her.” I grabbed her hand and led her out the door. “I’ll be home by 8, tell the others.”

“Where are we going now?” She sounded a little relieved to be away from Sehun. He does tend to come on too strong when he meets a cute girl.

“We’re gonna go eat, you look hungry.”

At the restaurant

“I would like an order of kimchi friend rice and 2 orders of samgyupsal.”

“Is that all?”

“Ne ahjumma, kamsahabnida.” Ok I know it might seem a little cheap, but hey I’m still technically a trainee. I’m poor.

“Thank you for taking me to dinner...oppa.” She said it shyly, and then looked away. Did I hear her right?

“Did you call me oppa?” Maybe I sounded too excited, because then she blushed even more.

“Well, you’re very nice and kind to me, and like an older brother. I’ve never had one so it’s nice to be able to have someone I can call oppa. Is that okay?”

“Of course it’s ok!” I can’t believe it, she’s comfortable enough to call me oppa! This is great progress! It kind of reminded me of how Sammi and I met though.

Flashback to

“Samantha Lee, that is not polite. Now apologize.” Wow, laoshi has never been this mad before. I dropped my legos back on the floor, and walked over to where laoshi was standing, looking down at a little girl huddled on the floor. She looked scared.

“Hey, are you ok?” I touched her shoulder, and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

“No, laoshi is mean.” Then she bent down and started crying again. The teacher rolled her eyes. “She needs to be hit, she didn’t follow directions.”

“Laoshi, I’ll take it for her.”

15 Minutes Later

“Are you ok?” I looked up and saw the same little girl. It looked like she stopped crying already. Too bad I hadn’t.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I wiped my eyes again. “So are you new here? Wang laoshi is really mean, you shouldn’t get her mad.” But she still found ways to get us in trouble.

“Yeah, I came from America. My name is Samantha Lee, my Chinese name is Li Hao Yan and I’m 5 years old.” She was so adorable.

“My name is Lu Han, I’m 7 years old.”

“You’re really nice, I’m going to call you oppa now.” She said and grabbed my hand, dragging me back towards the building.

“What does ‘oppa’ mean?” I’ve never heard that word before.

“It means older brother in Korean, so you’re my gege now."

Back to the Present

"Hello?" He waved her hands in my face for the second time today, it was getting a little annoying. "You okay?" She looked seriously concerned.

"Oh it's nothing, it's just....you remind me a lot of my friend, I haven't seen her in years though...." The the food came, perfect now it wouldn't be so awkward. "Come on, let's eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So hai guys! I thought I would do a short update, school’s been busy, but I wanted to do at least one update this week so…..Oh and Sam’s Chinese name is actually mine keke (cuz I’m too lazy to go make up one) so yeah…..and remember….

MORE COMMENTS=FASTER UPDATES ^^